Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

10.5" Screen in XJ8 X350!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2019, 09:43 PM
Received 150 Likes on 120 Posts
Talking 10.5" Screen in XJ8 X350!!!

OK, So after seeing Evan Trinh setup in his car, & then seeing joeleerj Jagdroid setup from benwillcox (which I really wanted, but just wasn't patient enough! haha) I figured I try putting a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet in there some sore of way...
It fits Perfect, just about looking like it could be OEM; & having Tasker & Macrodroid running stuff makes it GREAT; I have it set to start when the car does, go to the Car Launcher app, turn on Mobile Hotspot, turn the Screen to bright, as well as makes the screen stay on, play the music of course, then after 7 mins of being on, it sets a Task to ON which I have set to open my Garage & disarm my alarm once I'm within a 300 yard radius of my house; & when I turn the Car off, it exits Car Launcher, Put the screen back to 2 mins before it shuts off, goes to the Home screen, turns off Mobile Hotspot, Wifi On, then Screen off, all within 7 secs which is what I set it for. (that's all triggered by Bluetooth)

Here a few pics of what it looks like in the car... In the Video, I explain how I get it to mount in place, & it's solid; doesn't move at all, yet I can pull right out with ease...

YouTube Music

Still YouTube Music

My Homescreen

Car Launcher App Screen

Old 11-20-2019, 01:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Owner of S type

Originally Posted by Marque
OK, So after seeing Evan Trinh setup in his car, & then seeing joeleerj Jagdroid setup from benwillcox (which I really wanted, but just wasn't patient enough! haha) I figured I try putting a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet in there some sore of way...
It fits Perfect, just about looking like it could be OEM; & having Tasker & Macrodroid running stuff makes it GREAT; I have it set to start when the car does, go to the Car Launcher app, turn on Mobile Hotspot, turn the Screen to bright, as well as makes the screen stay on, play the music of course, then after 7 mins of being on, it sets a Task to ON which I have set to open my Garage & disarm my alarm once I'm within a 300 yard radius of my house; & when I turn the Car off, it exits Car Launcher, Put the screen back to 2 mins before it shuts off, goes to the Home screen, turns off Mobile Hotspot, Wifi On, then Screen off, all within 7 secs which is what I set it for. (that's all triggered by Bluetooth)

Here a few pics of what it looks like in the car... In the Video, I explain how I get it to mount in place, & it's solid; doesn't move at all, yet I can pull right out with ease...

YouTube Music

Still YouTube Music

My Homescreen

Car Launcher App Screen

HERE'S The Video...
hi
I'm interested to buy Jagdroid modification for my Jaguar S type 2004, so please advise how I can get one for my cat
thanks in advance

The following users liked this post:
James Blackburn (07-19-2021)
Old 11-29-2019, 09:10 AM
Received 150 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by safi group
hi
I'm interested to buy Jagdroid modification for my Jaguar S type 2004, so please advise how I can get one for my cat
thanks in advance
You just have to reach out to Ben for that...

Old 12-12-2019, 06:24 AM
Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

Hi you can message me via my facebook page: http://www.facebook.org/jagdroid.org

The following 2 users liked this post by benwillcox:
Bill400 (06-13-2022), Marque (12-12-2019)