Canada All Canadian members please post here...

Hey Victoria/Vancouver area Members....

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 03:03 AM
Veteran Member
Received 875 Likes on 633 Posts
Default Hey Victoria/Vancouver area Members....

Greetings,

I just asked the moderators to create a regional sub-forum for the Northwestern US (were we had just the West coast prior). So now there is a little more focused area that fellow Jag enthusiasts can talk about meets, drives or just good local conversation.

As your neighbor to the south I wanted to invite you all to pop on over the the Northwest forum and share some of your good times with folks just a little closer to home.

Maybe some of you would like to come on down and drive the North Cascades highway on a two day loop, or perhaps visit the LeMay Museum on its grand opening June 2nd?

Anyhow, I find those of us in this area tend to be a unique breed, you know... always looking forward to more rain...and fighting off those pesky carnivorous slugs-n-such. I thought it might be nice to have a forum area of our own that is closer to home.

I hope to see the new forum get used or the mods may pull it and leave us with a far less defined area.

So stop on by the Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho and SW Canada) forum and introduce yourself!

Vince