Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

All In One

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 08:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All In One

What's your favourite all in one product for single stage paint and for modern paints?

Old 08-31-2022, 12:19 AM
Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Zainio AIO. As a pro detailer and geeking on products, I have never seen anything produce not only a nice shine but depth. The combination with Zaino's AIO, Clear Seal and Z-8 Grand Finale, I produced results that were simply stunning. I tested more products than 42 detailers(It's just a saying) and these were the absolute best.
Now having said I built a multi 7 figure business using Zaino and then moving onto Ceramics.
I personally used AIO for my low end details.
Jascar Correcting Compound is simply the best for removing swirls and fine scratches using a Meguiar's MF pad. Then using Feynlabs Original Ceramic. Not only will you get an incredible shine but unmatched paint depth and durability.
I am retired and have zero affiliation with any of the companies, just know what worked to make me an award winning detailer.

Old 08-31-2022, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by Grzldvt
Zainio AIO. As a pro detailer and geeking on products, I have never seen anything produce not only a nice shine but depth. The combination with Zaino's AIO, Clear Seal and Z-8 Grand Finale, I produced results that were simply stunning. I tested more products than 42 detailers(It's just a saying) and these were the absolute best.
Now having said I built a multi 7 figure business using Zaino and then moving onto Ceramics.
I personally used AIO for my low end details.
Jascar Correcting Compound is simply the best for removing swirls and fine scratches using a Meguiar's MF pad. Then using Feynlabs Original Ceramic. Not only will you get an incredible shine but unmatched paint depth and durability.
I am retired and have zero affiliation with any of the companies, just know what worked to make me an award winning detailer.
Thanks.
Some things to think about as my current supplies run out.

Old 09-05-2022, 06:38 AM
Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

There are a ton of choices out there and many are junk. For those looking, Graphene is being promoted as the latest technology but it is not so good, has a cool name that suck people in but a quality ceramic at the same price will outlast it and provide a much higherr quality finish.
Quite frankly Ceramic is the only way to go in this day and age.

Old 09-05-2022, 08:05 AM

I agree.
I tried the Graphene and ended up throwing it out because of it 'possibly' creating my current health situation. I just didn't see any benefit over my current arsenal - a new product has to be a discernible difference and improvement over whatever I have been using, for me to want to keep it on my shelf and on my vehicles.