Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

Innovative Detailing - Resident detailer!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,011 Likes on 4,114 Posts
Exclamation Innovative Detailing - Resident detailer!

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  19.3 KB

Hey guys....Looking for a professional detailer to take over residency here.
Someone hopefully who will sponsor the forum, but, not necessarily so.
A professional detailer who will take ownership of the section and post accordingly, maybe sharing details of their recent work c/w pictures and a write up, possibly including details of products used, time taken etc

I have seen it before on other forums where this can be very successful and informative for the members but, also in winning work for the detailer too - everybody wins.

If anyone knows of anyone who would like to take up the mantle please ask them to contact me via pm.

I have included a link below to offer an idea of what I mean

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...Recent-Details

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...SLK-320-Dodo-d

Old 01-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Jim,

I would like to help you out on this one by asking for residency and ownership for this detailing section......let me start putting some articles together with all that you are requesting, techniques, products used, time involved for the process and before and after shots. I have so many projects with awesome digital photos that I have acomplished, it would be my pleasure to help out all you Jaguar enthusiasts...Let me know if this would interest you and I will get started on it right away...

Have a great day!
Dave

Old 01-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,011 Likes on 4,114 Posts
Exclamation Innovative Detailing - Resident detailer!

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  19.3 KB

Dave,
I've saw some of your posts and pictures of your work, which is fantastic. As a purely amatuer detailer myself I am always in awe of the results you guys can achieve.
I'm so glad you stepped up to the plate and would be only too happy for you to take residency in this section.
What you propose is on the money....as well as any photos and write ups of any details you do as and when you can, even if they're not Jags would be great.

I've seen this with various forums in the UK and some of the guys really get a fair bit of work from it. I'm under no illusions though as you are in the US and its a helluva lot bigger place, but, you never know?
Get the guys interested and once they see what you can do - I've seen people over here willing to travel 200-300 miles for a detail such as you can offer for their pride n joy!

Anything such as basic how to's or anything else of importance please let me know and I can make it a sticky for you at the top of the page, probably no more than 4 or 5 of these though, so choose carefully for any you may want.

If there is anything at all I can do to help you in any way, please let me know by pm.
I really look forward to checking out whatever topics / details you decide to post, and once again, thanks for stepping up, on behalf of all. Much appreciated

Old 01-14-2010, 12:09 AM

Jim,

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to serve on this forum as "Resident Detailer". I also appreciate the very kind words that you have said about my work and Innovative Detailing. I hope you and many others can enjoy what I have to post on the artof detailing and the work that I have done on some fabulous vehicles.

Please if you or any of the Jaguar forum members have absolutely any detailing related questions, feel free to ask...I log in daily and I will be sure to get back to everyone, or you can send me a message directly. I have some great projects as I mentioned which I will be posting as well as hints and tips.......

Have a great evening ..

Dave @ Innovative Detailing

Old 01-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,151 Likes on 753 Posts

Hope you don't mind Jim, but i 'unstuck' this thread since we've got Innovative Detailing up on another new thread, up on top of the board permanently with his 'Ask a Detailer' offer.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:33 PM

Thanks for doing this for me, I wasnt sure how it would be handled or what the moderators thoughts were...Thank you again for this opportunity allowing me to take this position on your forum.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Innovative Detailing; 01-22-2010 at 12:35 PM.