F-Pace (X761) / C-X17 2016 - Onwards

VelocityAP ECU Tuning for Jaguar F-Pace V6, V8, 2.0T

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like this thread hasn't been active in a while...but I wanted to throw another customer testimonial on. We have a 2019 F-Pace S and had the upgraded pulley, ECU tune, and exhaust from Velocity AP all installed two weeks ago. Achtuning in Redmond, WA did the install. The install itself took longer than expected as they had to get some tuning information from a company in the UK. Once we got the car back though it's been running great and you can really feel the additional power. The exhaust also sounds good, a little deeper than original but doesn't drone at all. It won't magically make the exhaust sound like an SVR, but it's definitely better than stock.

The following users liked this post:
JacksonvilleJag (08-11-2020)
Old 08-10-2020, 05:07 PM
Sponsor
Received 852 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Benson
Looks like this thread hasn't been active in a while...but I wanted to throw another customer testimonial on. We have a 2019 F-Pace S and had the upgraded pulley, ECU tune, and exhaust from Velocity AP all installed two weeks ago. Achtuning in Redmond, WA did the install. The install itself took longer than expected as they had to get some tuning information from a company in the UK. Once we got the car back though it's been running great and you can really feel the additional power. The exhaust also sounds good, a little deeper than original but doesn't drone at all. It won't magically make the exhaust sound like an SVR, but it's definitely better than stock.
Hi Mike. Thanks for your review and thanks for your business. I think we had to open a support ticket with the flashing tool supplier in Belgium, some tweak was required to the flashing protocol.

O: (1)250-485-5126
E: Stuart@VelocityAP.com
www.velocityap.com

Old 08-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Hi Mike. Thanks for your review and thanks for your business. I think we had to open a support ticket with the flashing tool supplier in Belgium, some tweak was required to the flashing protocol.
Thanks for your companies help! Sounded like it just took a couple days due to the time zone differences. We're very happy with the results!

Mike

The following users liked this post:
DPinTX (08-17-2020)