F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2018 Jaguar Wild Blueberry Bash

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 05:07 PM
Veteran Member
Received 196 Likes on 136 Posts

OK folks.....Maria and I spoke tonight. Also my other wife (Z) and I spoke as well. Him Alan and I have an idea that makes this doable for us, and slow down on poking the miles on....more on this later.

As for ability for us to go (Maria and I), we are not good for the August 17th dates, as we have a wedding to go to. However the second sets of dates work for us. We are putting this set into our calendar, just in case. Otherwise, if the first set works for the group, not a problem, we could pick up on the next one.

Pleased to be sending our names into the ring for one of the dates....and Jay, please keep us posted on the final dates selected.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and hope you have a wonderful time with your families and friends. Love this time of year!!!

Joe (and Maria)

Old 11-22-2017, 05:43 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,605 Likes on 861 Posts

Originally Posted by slojotaa
OK folks.....Maria and I spoke tonight. Also my other wife (Z) and I spoke as well. Him Alan and I have an idea that makes this doable for us, and slow down on poking the miles on....more on this later.

As for ability for us to go (Maria and I), we are not good for the August 17th dates, as we have a wedding to go to. However the second sets of dates work for us. We are putting this set into our calendar, just in case. Otherwise, if the first set works for the group, not a problem, we could pick up on the next one.

Pleased to be sending our names into the ring for one of the dates....and Jay, please keep us posted on the final dates selected.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and hope you have a wonderful time with your families and friends. Love this time of year!!!

Joe (and Maria)
1) For all I know neither of the dates I’ve suggested will work, and I won’t know that until late Jan/early Feb. Your presence and presents would be sorely missed. (I won’t be able to soon, but I’ve been wearing my vest everyday).

2) I do know that cars are meant for one purpose, and that’s to put miles on them (unless they’re a museum piece and even then it’s important to run them!) so I don’t want to hear about “saving the miles”, especially from someone who embraces life like you do.

3) Your third sentence should read: Zee, Alan and I have an idea. Not “Him Alan and I”. What is this, a Jersey thing?

4) Sending peace, love, high revs, and good grammar to you all this day before Thanksgiving.

Best regards,
Jay

Last edited by RickyJay52; 11-22-2017 at 05:51 AM.
The following users liked this post:
ndabunka (11-22-2017)
Old 11-22-2017, 06:27 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,605 Likes on 861 Posts

Of course, I’m from Brooklyn so I should talk (write).

Old 11-22-2017, 07:20 AM
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by RickyJay52
Of course, I’m from Brooklyn so I should talk (write).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8tX2BAD1k
Haha. One of the best scenes in the movie!

And Mbourne, being Pennsylvania is somewhat close to NJ, there is that small possibility of a PA/NJ run of some sort.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Old 11-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,664 Likes on 3,369 Posts

Originally Posted by Tman003
Haha. One of the best scenes in the movie!

And Mbourne, being Pennsylvania is somewhat close to NJ, there is that small possibility of a PA/NJ run of some sort.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving folks!
count me in, im in the same timezone. We should plan another Snow Cat run on new years day like we did this year.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Veteran Member
Received 728 Likes on 501 Posts

Originally Posted by Unhingd
count me in, im in the same timezone. We should plan another Snow Cat run on new years day like we did this year.
I'm in for New Year's Day!

Old 11-24-2017, 09:50 AM
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

Definitely in for a PA/NJ run at some point. Philly suburbs here and have only seen one F-Type in my area...I knew there had to be more

Old 11-24-2017, 09:49 PM
Received 123 Likes on 99 Posts

I’m in if I’m not out of town for nye.