Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket wheel Pics / Fitment

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Aftermarket wheel Pics / Fitment

Hey guys,

Just had my V6 F-Type lowered on KW HAS (Height Adjustable Springs) and now looking to purchase some wheels. I unfortunately cannot find much pictures of our cars with aftermarket wheels. If anyone out there is running something other than OEM would you please post up a picture with specs? I would appreciate it very much!!

Old 11-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Received 397 Likes on 210 Posts

Nice!! You got the coilover sleeves. I've been eyeballing those for awhile. How does it ride and handle compared to stock? Wheel selection pretty limited as JLR used an ancient 5x108 bolt pattern. I miss my Honda days of 5X114.3

Old 11-02-2016, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTardis
Nice!! You got the coilover sleeves. I've been eyeballing those for awhile. How does it ride and handle compared to stock? Wheel selection pretty limited as JLR used an ancient 5x108 bolt pattern. I miss my Honda days of 5X114.3
Yes I did! The ride is fine to me although I am riding on the bump stops in the rear. Handling is definitely better.

I know the 5x108 limits things but I don't even know the specs needed on a custom wheel order. Not many lowered F-Types out there running forged wheels. I just want a nice flush fitment after lowering and can't find much info out there!

Old 11-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Received 397 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoTalent
Yes I did! The ride is fine to me although I am riding on the bump stops in the rear. Handling is definitely better.

I know the 5x108 limits things but I don't even know the specs needed on a custom wheel order. Not many lowered F-Types out there running forged wheels. I just want a nice flush fitment after lowering and can't find much info out there!
Theres a guy thats running custom HRE's. HRE does a nice wheel but big $$$

20x9.5 et41
20x11 et22

The following 3 users liked this post by WhiteTardis:
Burt Gummer (11-03-2016), MaximA (11-07-2016), Panthro (01-19-2017)
Old 11-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Received 100 Likes on 64 Posts

Here's my setup....I think the whole set cost less than 1 of those HRE wheels.

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...ls-car-170445/

Old 11-07-2016, 04:37 PM

Thanks for the replies guys. Any more?

Old 11-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Veteran Member
Received 492 Likes on 310 Posts

[QUOTE=WhiteTardis;1562521]Theres a guy thats running custom HRE's. HRE does a nice wheel but big $$$

20x9.5 et41
20x11 et22

The HREs are the way to go if in your budget. I shopped every brand known to man for 3 months and these by far had the best wheel fitment, as its custom to YOUR car. Yes a lot of other wheel companies will do the same, but they take forever and use pre-made templates so you don't have that perfect fit. All they ask for is model and year. If your car is lowered, or your using different sizes, or even tires as it can change the fitment. Look at the side wall of the PSS vs the PZeros, the PSS is a bit wider in the sidewall which slightly changed my fitment as well.

With HRE they send you a rather comprehensive fitment guide that took my shop the day to fill out. They were the only one to offer a rush on my wheels(at a cost) and I had them in two weeks. They are one of the few wheel companies that actually own their CNC machines, 98% of the others companies have someone else CNC their designs hence the massive queues.

I went though this with another brand, had horrible fitment and had to fight for a partial refund. I just ate the loss and went with HRE P101s, the fitment and look was perfect. There is reason HRE's cost what they do and resale value is good as well. I sold mine to a another forum member and he loves them as well. On top of that their service is top notch, I even had to call them today to transfer my serial numbers so he can buy new center caps. Dealing with them again was as easy as it was before, a few emails and done.

That's my experience at least, I can't speak for everyone. Soon as I get tired of the stock wheels, I'll go with another set of HRE P101s. I'm sure some other great wheel companies are out there(BBS F1) I may have missed but they did not offer wheels in the style I wanted that would fit.

Seeing this pic makes me want a set again but can't decide on a color, and also my fronts weighted 19 LBS each.

Old 11-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Veteran Member
Received 628 Likes on 529 Posts

I suspect Savini has wheels for F type. I bought them for my 20 inch XF tires. Custom bore and offsets in a cast wheel (lower cost and more weight). They also have forged.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 492 Likes on 310 Posts

Cast saves a ton of money, I think HRE has there Flow Form brand that is considerably cheaper than forged and custom fit.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:35 PM

20x9.5 et41
20x11 et22

Any more pics of this setup?

Originally Posted by MaximA
Cast saves a ton of money, I think HRE has there Flow Form brand that is considerably cheaper than forged and custom fit.
They do have their flow form line but they come pre-drilled in mass produced fitments and nothing for 5x108 bolt pattern.

Old 03-26-2017, 11:02 PM
Received 153 Likes on 104 Posts

20x9.5 et41
20x11 et22

So after searching for some time now, is it safe to say that the 9.5" +41 with (I'm assuming) a 255 tire, the widest setup you can run on the front of these cars? There is A LOT of talk about how wide you can go in the rear but nothing on the front. Any other input on running an aggressive (but functional) front setup?