F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aluminum Cooling Pipes - Finally!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2023, 07:46 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,457 Likes on 1,931 Posts

You may have purchased a cheap knock off? We had someone in the states with problems and even the Aluminum castings were messy looking. It turned out he purchased about 10 sets from China. So I recommend using the original people who make them in Houston, Tx. I have a set and they are perfect.

Here is EuroAmps listing and note they ship from Houston, Tx.. Note how much the price has come down too! I paid over $200 when they first were released and now with all the sets they have sold we are down to less than $60! It really is a good deal.

EuroAmp Aluminum Cooling Tubes

If possible can you post pictures of your parts? Might help the next guy out?

Old 07-24-2023, 09:36 AM
Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by clubairth1
You may have purchased a cheap knock off? We had someone in the states with problems and even the Aluminum castings were messy looking. It turned out he purchased about 10 sets from China. So I recommend using the original people who make them in Houston, Tx. I have a set and they are perfect.

Here is EuroAmps listing and note they ship from Houston, Tx.. Note how much the price has come down too! I paid over $200 when they first were released and now with all the sets they have sold we are down to less than $60! It really is a good deal.

under your link I found the following review...
Worked great. O-rings a little too thick, but just used the ones off of my old part.

BR
Andi

Old 07-24-2023, 03:45 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by clubairth1

i have purchased euroamp parts
with other parts and they came with missed parts like I read everywhere
i sent back email to them but no respond

Old 07-24-2023, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Andi Jaguar G
under your link I found the following review...
Worked great. O-rings a little too thick, but just used the ones off of my old part.

BR
Andi
yes exactly same problem but I didn't had old parts

Old 08-24-2023, 06:39 PM

finale euroamp is shitt
today after only 700 km done thermostat leaking badly
and even o ring changed for the allu cooling pipes it still leaking between them
I bought the full kit with water pump from them now I will throw everything and buy original
i will not risk my fully rebuilt engine for this ****

The following users liked this post:
Turko (08-29-2023)
Old 08-24-2023, 07:29 PM
Received 180 Likes on 122 Posts

Ouch!!! Really sorry to hear!

Old 08-29-2023, 03:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Euro Amp is garbage. They are just a middle man sourcing parts off Alibaba. I ordered their kit, and the O rings were too big which caused the y pipe to seat incorrectly, my water pump had a hole in the casting, and my thermostat starting leaking in a few days. Buy parts from Jaguar.

Turko (08-29-2023)
Old 08-29-2023, 03:31 PM
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

That's a shame. I had no issues with the EuroAmp parts last year, perhaps they have switched suppliers? Are there any other companies selling aluminum cooling parts for Jaguars or is the only other option to go with the newer plastic Jaguar parts?

Old 08-29-2023, 03:53 PM
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

I've driven 2000 miles without issue & bought the whole kit last year - fitted in March. The wrong thermostat was sent, a gasket was missing from the pump & the o-rings were incorrect, but I sorted those with ease.

Last edited by MaxD; 08-29-2023 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-30-2023, 08:59 AM
Veteran Member

Yes my EuroAmp parts are fine?
Hopefully so are the rest!

Old 08-30-2023, 10:11 AM
Veteran Member
Received 214 Likes on 191 Posts

My EuroAmp parts have been fine. I had my mechanic do the change out.

Old 09-07-2023, 08:32 PM
Received 30 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Update: Aluminum 3.0 Rear Heater Manifold Pipe

Hey everybody,

I want to clarify a few things as well as update y'all on some new parts. We were sent a horrible batch of cooling parts earlier this year that led to many customer complaints like the two you see above. Not all of them were bad, which led to us not catching it until it was too late and the parts had been sent to hundreds of customers! (I really do apologize to those whose orders we incorrectly fulfilled/ missed parts)

As any company that want's to maintain a solid reputation does, we have since switched suppliers. Our current inventory of cooling parts have little to no defects or customer complaints. We do sell a lot of parts, and so along the way we are braced for some people's experience to be worse than others. No company can get everything right 100% of the time.

Anyways, here's the good news! Our current front crossover pipes are machined perfectly. They are better than everybody else's, and the best part is it only cost us $6 extra per pair meaning we didn't have to increase our price! Also, our current and all future water pumps have no casting defects like the one sent to some customers earlier this year! They're really a nicely made unit and I've had no issues with it on my personal XFR-S.

Now, I apologize to the 5.0 V8 crowd as this one's not for you (yet), but we also did just release an aluminum version of the 3.0 V6 S/C rear heater manifold pipe! Not only that, but we have a more comprehensive "V2" cooling system replacement kit that has everything you need to make the cooling system solid. You can check it out on our site, along with an assortment of internal engine parts for those who didn't change their cooling system out in time

I guess now it's time to see what we can do about the thermostat, as it's now the largest weak point.

Thanks everyone for the support,

Christian

Last edited by EuroAMP; 09-07-2023 at 08:36 PM.
The following 5 users liked this post by EuroAMP:
dangoesfast (09-08-2023), djyankees31 (09-08-2023), mvining (02-13-2024), OzXFR (09-07-2023), samit (09-07-2023)
Old 09-07-2023, 10:51 PM
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by EuroAMP
Hey everybody,

I want to clarify a few things as well as update y'all on some new parts. We were sent a horrible batch of cooling parts earlier this year that led to many customer complaints like the two you see above. Not all of them were bad, which led to us not catching it until it was too late and the parts had been sent to hundreds of customers! (I really do apologize to those whose orders we incorrectly fulfilled/ missed parts)

As any company that want's to maintain a solid reputation does, we have since switched suppliers. Our current inventory of cooling parts have little to no defects or customer complaints. We do sell a lot of parts, and so along the way we are braced for some people's experience to be worse than others. No company can get everything right 100% of the time.

Anyways, here's the good news! Our current front crossover pipes are machined perfectly. They are better than everybody else's, and the best part is it only cost us $6 extra per pair meaning we didn't have to increase our price! Also, our current and all future water pumps have no casting defects like the one sent to some customers earlier this year! They're really a nicely made unit and I've had no issues with it on my personal XFR-S.

Now, I apologize to the 5.0 V8 crowd as this one's not for you (yet), but we also did just release an aluminum version of the 3.0 V6 S/C rear heater manifold pipe! Not only that, but we have a more comprehensive "V2" cooling system replacement kit that has everything you need to make the cooling system solid. You can check it out on our site, along with an assortment of internal engine parts for those who didn't change their cooling system out in time

I guess now it's time to see what we can do about the thermostat, as it's now the largest weak point.

Christian
Hi there-

I have v1.0 still in the original shipping box, sitting in the trunk of my car, May I replace these with the newer updated version?

Old 09-08-2023, 07:58 AM
Veteran Member

Thanks again Christian! Glad to hear the details as always and man am I waiting for that rear water manifold for the 5.0L!!
I wonder how much bad press Jaguar got because they took the cheap way out on a couple of hundred dollar worth of parts on $100K+ cars?

It seems to me to be a very short sighted decision in the big picture of manufacturing a reliable and durable product?
As all Jaguar owners know once you get a reputation it is VERY difficult to shake it. Regardless if it's currently correct or not!

Old 09-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Received 180 Likes on 122 Posts

I echo clubairth1's statement: PLEASE get cranking on that rear manifold pipe!!!

The following 2 users liked this post by Reaxions:
DeviLSh (09-11-2023), Supersprint Sport Exhausts (09-08-2023)
Old 09-08-2023, 08:28 AM
Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by EuroAMP
Hey everybody,

Christian
Christian, thanks for being so transparent on this, a lot of companies would not have been. I purchased my coolant system replacement parts from you earlier in the year and have had them installed since May with no troubles to date. Is there some way we can tell if we received the defective parts. It would be good to know if I have a ticking time bomb water pump in the car before taking a trip I have planned.

Old 09-08-2023, 08:34 AM
Received 141 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by mwinner
Hi there-

I have v1.0 still in the original shipping box, sitting in the trunk of my car, May I replace these with the newer updated version?
I'd like to know as well as I'm one of the original purchasers when they first came out at $250+ for just the pipes.

DeviLSh (09-11-2023)
Old 09-08-2023, 02:11 PM
Received 50 Likes on 38 Posts

Likewise. Mine were ordered July 5 of this year and shipped shortly thereafter. The order number was 1701. My kit came with 2 O-ring sets - the larger diameter ones were too big; the smaller ones went in fine.

I just picked my car up on Wednesday this week from the local shop that did the work. As a point of information for the others, the labor on the job including the upper SC pulley change was a total of 8 hours. The SC was probably 1 hour of that since in the end the original pulley had to be cut off.

Christian - please advise.

Old 09-08-2023, 02:34 PM
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

My order is March 10th, order number 1380...and now I won't be installing any of it until this is resolved. I tried contacting Euro Amp on their website chat, and haven't been successful either. I am glad I didn't install it yet, and feel bad for those how did and experienced issues. Hopefully @EuroAMP will do the right thing for us and exchange the kits for the new ones. Heck the parts are still in the original box, original wrapping...A little distressing to say the least.

Old 09-10-2023, 04:15 PM

euroamp never answer
i ordered 1000 dollars of parts like timing and all and came missing lot of parts
if parts defective you should be sending us the new v2 parts I put more than 10K euro to rebuild the engine and risked it with this allu pipes now they say we have v2 knowing my order was a month ago

Quick Reply: Aluminum Cooling Pipes - Finally!!