F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bike Rack

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Bike Rack

I have only found 2 bike racks that fit the Jaguar F-Type. One is by Bird Automotive and the othe is a product called Sea Sucker. Both look good but I don't like having 2 rails you could possibly see under the bumper for the Bird Automotive solution to attach to. The Sea Sucker is a vacuum (suction cup) based product and scared it might let go and scratch my car and bike. Does anyone have any experience with one or the other?

Old 03-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Youngguns27
I have only found 2 bike racks that fit the Jaguar F-Type. One is by Bird Automotive and the othe is a product called Sea Sucker. Both look good but I don't like having 2 rails you could possibly see under the bumper for the Bird Automotive solution to attach to. The Sea Sucker is a vacuum (suction cup) based product and scared it might let go and scratch my car and bike. Does anyone have any experience with one or the other?
Welcome to the club!

Well, obviously you'll need the carbon fiber one that was developed for the Tour De France...

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/j...ery-84181.html

I'd hate to think of the $s involved with that one...

Old 03-09-2017, 06:10 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you. I did see that bike rack and that one is awesome but that carbon fiber back window would be ultra expensive but it is waaaayyy cool.

Old 03-10-2017, 09:00 AM
Received 297 Likes on 165 Posts