F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Call to action...for Phil Baloga

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Received 71 Likes on 58 Posts
Default Call to action...for Phil Baloga

Hey guys...for anyone who is a North Jersey Jaguar owner who uses Jaguar of Paramus, I have some bad news....

If anyone knows Phil Baloga, one of the senior Jaguar service advisors who is recognized nationally as being one of the best, has given notice to become the service director at Paramus Ford. Phil has been with Jaguar for 15 years, and he is truly the best. 8 years and 3 Jags later, Phil has been a big reason why I love the brand as the service experience is impeccable. It's because of him that I keep getting Jags. Phil tendered his resignation, but incredibly was not formally countered. I think that is crazy because anyone in the know understands that he really should be elevated to a management position at Paramus Jaguar.

I am writing a quick letter to Garth Brown, the General Manager at Jaguar of Paramus to express the sheer insanity of letting a 15 year veteran of such a high caliber leave. They need to counter with something, and fast!!!

So, if you know Phil, then get cracking and let's start the "keep Phil campaign!"

Old 07-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, just called to get my '05 XK8 serviced and heard the news. While i'm glad he's finally running his own show, it's really a shame from a selfish perspective -- he'd been with Jag since the old Bergen Jaguar days, and has really been someone you can count on to get straight answers to any Jag issue you migh thave. Aside from just being a great guy.

Now to try and find someone elee...