F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Changing F-Type R Seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 08:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Changing F-Type R Seats

I've had my 2017 F-Type R convertible (Italian Racing Red, Black Top and Black/Red seats) for a year now and I love that car. If I could change one thing, I'd like to replace my leather seats to jet/jet with red stitching. I gave my dealer 6 months to replace the seat covers and after two deliveries that didn't match my request, they gave up. I've looked at various Jaguar parts sites and am pulling my hair out trying to pick the correct part number from long lists (but little detail). My question: could someone tell me the correct part numbers for Right and Left seat covers, black/black with red stitching AND with the R-Logo on the headrest?

This forum has been extremely helpful with a battery issue I had because of a known (but apparently not published) problem with emissions testing. I'm hoping the forum veterans can come through again.

Old 07-30-2018, 10:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,661 Likes on 3,366 Posts

Originally Posted by LtColDave
I've had my 2017 F-Type R convertible (Italian Racing Red, Black Top and Black/Red seats) for a year now and I love that car. If I could change one thing, I'd like to replace my leather seats to jet/jet with red stitching. I gave my dealer 6 months to replace the seat covers and after two deliveries that didn't match my request, they gave up. I've looked at various Jaguar parts sites and am pulling my hair out trying to pick the correct part number from long lists (but little detail). My question: could someone tell me the correct part numbers for Right and Left seat covers, black/black with red stitching AND with the R-Logo on the headrest?

This forum has been extremely helpful with a battery issue I had because of a known (but apparently not published) problem with emissions testing. I'm hoping the forum veterans can come through again.
This is the info I have found, but you need to verify that the interior code for what you are looking for is YTZ.:
Right seat back T2R22021YTZ
Left seat back.. T2R22033YTZ
Right seat bottom T2R22011YTZ w/carbon insert
......….........………T2R22010YTZ no carbon insert
Left seat bottom T2R22016YTZ w/carbon insert
.....................……..T2R22015YTZ no carbon insert
You should also double check that you didn't already see these part numbers and determined them to be wrong.

The following users liked this post:
LtColDave (07-31-2018)
Old 07-31-2018, 02:55 AM
Veteran Member
Received 592 Likes on 362 Posts

If your dealer has had two incorrect orders so far then it is possible there may be a miscoding in the parts system (it's rare, but it does happen) or the information listed is not sufficient to hone in on the exact trim level you want. In either case the dealer can open a support ticket with the JLR parts team to obtain the correct parts. I find it helps to email the dealer a photograph of the trim/part you want which they can forward so there can be no confusion.

The following users liked this post:
LtColDave (07-31-2018)