F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Collection of Jaguar Videos

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Received 18 Likes on 6 Posts
Default A Collection of Jaguar Videos

Since I'm just waiting. interminably, for delivery I thought I'd watch a few Jaguar videos to remind me of what I'm waiting for, and why... sigh...

Enjoy, and please add links to your favourite videos

F-TYPE: Speed and Handling
Jaguar
Uploaded on Sep 20, 2012
The F-TYPE, Jaguar's all-new sports car, will make its public debut in just one week's time: Thursday 27th September, at the Paris Auto Show. To get a taste of how the F-TYPE handles, this film includes footage of Jaguar's vehicle dynamics team testing in the UK, Germany and Italy.
2:35

Jaguar F-type: Riding in the V6 and V8 S | evo DIARIES
EVOTV
Published on Feb 13, 2013
evo's Harry Metcalfe gets a ride in the Jaguar F-Type (V6S and V8S) eight weeks before the official launch. Both sound amazing!
8:37

Jaguar F-Type - exclusive first ride by Autocar | First for car news and car reviews
Autocar
Published on Feb 3, 2013
Steve Cropley joins Jaguar development driver Mike Cross to drive across Britain in the new Jaguar F-Type, the belated successor to the iconic E-Type.
6:40

Jaguar F-TYPE -- Driver Experience
Jaguar
Published on Apr 18, 2013
We've designed the F-TYPE to be as alive on the inside as it is on the outside. The driver experience is placed at the forefront from gear shift options to personalised suspension settings.
2:35

Jaguar F-type driven on road and track.
Autocar
Published on Apr 16, 2013
Jaguar's quest for a successor to the iconic E-type ends with the launch of this, the Jaguar F-type. Steve Sutcliffe drives the range-topping V8 on road and track as he bids to discover if it could be a match for the mighty Porsche 911. Full review and pictures at Jaguar F-type Review | Autocar
7:35

Jaguar F-TYPE road test and track test on video by Honest John.
Honest John road tests and track tests the Jaguar F-TYPE 3.0V6, 3.0V6S and 3.0V8S in Navara, Northern Spain.
2:29

Exclusive: Jaguar F-Type on the road. Auto Express
Published on Feb 5, 2013
Jack Rix hitches a ride in the stunning new F-Type with Jaguar's chief test engineer, Mike Cross.
3:05

2014 Jaguar F-Type S
TestDriven
Published on Apr 20, 2013
2014 Jaguar F-Type S
1:36

Jaguar F-TYPE V6 S Test Drive in Spain with Alan Taylor
EntertainmentRadio1
Published on Apr 20, 2013
0-60 in 4.8 seconds; the 2014 @Jaguar USA F-TYPE V6 S is stunning in appearance and screams power. Our very own Alan Taylor recently took this model for a test drive through the streets of Navarra, Spain. Take a look!
1:40

JAGUAR F-TYPE ! New
Jon Valki
Published on Apr 30, 2013
Adrian Hallmark, Global Brand Director, Jaguar Cars, said: "The unveiling of the F-TYPE in Paris will be a truly significant day in Jaguar's history as it will mark the company's return to the sports car market, a market it originally helped to create.
1:25

New Jaguar F-type V8 S recreates historic sprint test in Jabbeke, Belgium
Easier
Published on Mar 4, 2013
Sixty years after Jaguar's legendary test driver Norman Dewis achieved a world record average flying mile speed of 172.4mph in a modified XK 120*. Jaguar returned to Jabbeke, Belgium**, on Saturday 2 March for another sprint test, this time with a new Jaguar F-TYPE V8 S and 1988 Le Mans 24 hour race-winning driver Andy Wallace. With just two miles available to Wallace to explore the F-TYPE's straight-line speed from a standing start, and bring it to a stop again, the car hit almost 180mph*** and achieved 0-62mph in an impressive 4.2 seconds.
2:14

2014 Jaguar F-Type Car Video Review
Techcarz
Published on Jan 19, 2013
2014 Jaguar F-Type Car Video Review
2:00

Jaguar F-Type V8 S powerslide on the road (Motorsport)
Motorsport Magazine
Published on May 4, 2013
How to play with the new Jaguar F-Type V8 S on the spanish basque hairpin roads !
2:07

Jaguar F-Type V6 Sound / Noise / Exhaust Note On Track
CarDealerMagazine
Published on Apr 17, 2013
Watch and listen to the new Jaguar F-Type V6 on track.
2:03

Desire
Jaguar USA
Published on Apr 24, 2013
Watch 'Desire,' our short film in collaboration with Ridley Scott Associates, starring Emmy award winner Damian Lewis and Shannyn Sossamon with music by Lana Del Rey.
13:33

Jaguar F-TYPE presents The Making of Desire: Part One
Jaguar
Published on Dec 4, 2012
Join Ridley Scott Associates and director Adam Smith in Chile's Atacama Desert, as the crew begin to bring the action-packed F-TYPE Desire film to life.
2:13

Jaguar F-TYPE presents The Making of Desire: Part Two
Jaguar
Published on Jan 14, 2013
Go behind the scenes with Ridley Scott Associates and director Adam Smith as they place the all-new Jaguar F-TYPE through its paces in the breathtaking stunt sequences for Desire, a new film starring Golden Globe award winner Damian Lewis and music from BRIT award nominee Lana Del Rey.
1:27

Jaguar F-TYPE presents The Making of Desire: Part Three
Jaguar
Published on Jan 28, 2013
Join Golden Globe award winner Damian Lewis and co-star Shannyn Sossamon as they film their action-packed scenes in the Jaguar F-TYPE as part of Desire - a new film in collaboration with Ridley Scott Associates and featuring music from Lana Del Rey.
2:07

2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 S Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Review
Saabkyle04
In today's video, we'll take an up close and personal, in depth look at the all new 2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 S!
During this presentation, we will take a 1st person look at what the vehicle is all about beginning with the start up, performance data, fuel economy, the occasional track data, and build quality. Also, I will teach you how to use most of the interior and exterior features in a detailed fashion, that before, you could only get from going to a dealership yourself! Throughout the video, I will highlight key styling and unique differences about the vehicle, any available options, and of course it would not be an enthusiast car video without the good ole engine portion with rev and exhaust note with interior and exterior perspectives. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle
26:19

Not Your Ordinary Car Review #54 - 2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 S
Silterhar
Published on May 24, 2013
We've been excited about the F-Type getting here, and it's here. We'll compare it to a 911 next week, but for now, it's just about enjoying this spectacular new 2 seater from Jaguar.
16:13

Jaguar F-Type V6S Review: The Roadster for Youngsters?
CarThrottle
Published on Jun 14, 2013
Jaguar's new F-Type roadster looks set to take the 2-seater sports car market by storm. But how does the V6S stack up compared to German and Japanese rivals, and can it help Jaguar target a new age of young buyers?
2:37

Jaguar F-Type S V-6 Sound: Road & Track Sound Files
RoadandTrack
0:49

Road Test: 2014 Jaguar F-Type
MotorWeek
Published on May 10, 2013
Jaguar delivers an all-new convertible, the 2014 Jaguar F-Type. MotorWeek's John Davis has the road test review.
5:32

Jeremy Clarkson Reviews Jaguar F Type Top Gear
Published on Aug 7, 2013
Jeremy Clarkson reviews the Jaguar F Type
7:09

2014 Jaguar F-type: Finally, an E-type Successor! - Ignition Episode 65
MotorTrend
13:01

Jaguar F-Type: Road Test Review – XCAR
The new Jaguar F-Type. It's the firm's new two-seater sports car and its first in over five decades.
12:03

David Gandy: Escapism
Published on Sep 26, 2013
British Super Model David Gandy discusses his ultimate passion of driving sports cars in this short film featuring our iconic models including the new F-TYPE.
2:16

The following users liked this post:
GGG (10-05-2013)
Old 10-05-2013, 05:13 AM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Originally Posted by Paulfcdx
Since I'm just waiting. interminably, for delivery I thought I'd watch a few Jaguar videos to remind me of what I'm waiting for, and why... sigh...
Doesn't that make the wait even more frustrating?

Graham