F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Denver Area F-Type Mechanics?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2022 | 10:25 AM
|
Default Denver Area F-Type Mechanics?

Does anyone in the Denver CO area have a mechanic they recommend for the F-Type? My current European mechanic hasnt had the most experience with these cars and I'm worried they're not the best choice. Thanks!

Old 09-27-2023 | 12:00 PM

hello there, I live up in the mountains and am also looking to find a good mechanic (don't need one right now, but would like to be prepared). i spoke with a guy that owns an '18 SVR and he said he uses Stevenson. generally, i have not had good luck with dealers (with the exception of Audi in Boulder on our Allroad). i'm hoping to find an independant, but also need to check my warranty to make sure i don't screw anything up there.

Old 10-02-2023 | 10:52 PM
Default JC‘s British or VAP Dealer in CO Springs

I recently moved to Denver from DC and spent quite some time calling every euro/exotic shop under the sun. My requirements were 4.5+ stars (with a decent sample of reviews) and employing an ex-Jag tech. I also looked at their pics to see if they spent more time on mini vans or McLarens…

I eventually went with JC’s British - very knowledgable, reasonable on price and will work with you, and just all around great car guys. Clean shop with a solid waiting area too if you need to take work calls. Multiple employees have VAP set-ups on their Range Rovers. Highly recommend these guys. Additionally, they did say Stevenson knows what they’re doing (relative to your average dealer, I guess). I also found out that VAP has a dealer down in CO springs, so I’m sure they’re on point, too.

Now when it comes to oil changes, JC wants about $300 while Stevenson is $220. I did find SimplyEuro though, which has an ex-Jag tech and will do it for $150.

Message me if you ever want to link up for some mountain cruises or a day at Bandimere.

Old 10-03-2023 | 05:05 PM

thanks for the info! i'm scheduled to go in for the 50k maintenance (and to have them put an eye on a small coolant leak) later this month. i'll respond with how it goes. i sent a defender to JC's and was very pleased but wasn't sure about the car.... very different beasts.

will do, on the message...please do the same if you're ever up this way. (Minturn)

have you ever driven out at High Plains? i'm thinking of heading that way late this month.

Greg