Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 01:11 PM
Banned
Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Details: Group discount on Wheel Spacers

Wheel Spacers are made in the U.S.A. by:
Motorsport Tech
located in Sparks, Nevada
Website: Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings, and much more! | Motorsport Tech

Here is how to Order:
- Dial: 1 (775) 351-1000
- Ask for: Lenny Stahl
- Provide Coupon Code: "Jaguar Forums Spacer Group"
- Followed by: your "Screen Name"

Once Lenny has checked each caller against the list I provided to him, he will then begin gathering personal information about you:
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Credit Card #, Expiration, and Sec. Code

Followed by specific information about your vehicle:
- Year, Make, Model, etc...

Motorsport Tech requires at least 10 people to place a firm order before they will manufacture and ship for the discounted rate. This means that we all need to bury Lenny with our phone calls TODAY.

Those that have spoken up previously, please make this a priority and place your order within the next 72 hours...
Others that may be sitting on the fence, or are not on the list, you may also participate by simply following the instructions above, and tell Lenny you would like to join the group buy, but are not on the list. He will be happy to accommodate you...

Because this is a group buy, the special pricing is a quantity discount made possible by Motorsport Tech fabricating a large number of spacers at the same time... As such, this is a Limited Time Offer that expires as soon as everyone on the list places their order, OR by Monday, October 27, 2014, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST!!!

This is the list I have sent to Motorsport Tech:
  1. Dremorg
  2. Timbo
  3. aJAGMan
  4. shift
  5. simonc101
  6. SandmanTR
  7. White F15 Cat
  8. gleonjr
  9. Foosh
  10. buickfunnycar.com
  11. Kjamo
  12. KennB44
  13. Dew1551
  14. schraderade
  15. Notenoughtoys
  16. Midlife
Link to Original Thread: https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...25-off-128625/
Originally Posted by aJAGMan
Special Thanks to Vic55 for locating a reputable source to manufacture Wheel Spacers especially made for the F-Type Jaguar. In case you missed his thread, this is Vic’s full report about ride and fitment including pictures:

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...r-pics-127628/

At present, it would appear that no other source has yet to make a comparable product to fit the F-Type Coupe, so this is a phenomenal opportunity if you’ve ever so much as considered the concept.

Specifications for the F-Type (Coupe or Convertible) are as follows:
  • One Piece Adapter
  • Hub Centric to Vehicle AND Wheel Centric to Wheel
  • 15mm Thickness (Front and Rear)
  • Center Bore: 63.4mm
  • Bolt Pattern Diameter: 5 x 108
  • Quantity: 4
Regular Price is $60/spacer, or $240 US for a complete set of 4, PLUS Shipping, and Sales Tax (only if you reside in Nevada).
Shipping estimate: $20 in contiguous US; $55 to Canada; $75 international.
The fine folks at Motorsport Tech will extend each buyer a 25% discount -- a $60 savings -- reducing the pre-shipped price down to: $180.00 US. This effectively equates to a buy 3… get the 4th spacer Free transaction!

Compare this to specialty outfitter Arden, who charges $608.00 US for a set of 4 - and presently doesn’t even offer spacers to fit the Coupe – and you quickly see how this is such a great deal.

Ubiquitous Disclaimer: Each buyer will be responsible for the correct fitment for their vehicle and wheel combination. Neither Jaguar Forums.com nor Motorsport Tech assumes any responsibly for the fitness of this product for any particular use. Jaguar Forums.com is not a party to and therefore does not endorse this offer; and I personally have no affiliation with or financial interest in Motorsport Tech, other than an interest to acquire a set of spacers.

Last edited by aJAGMan; 10-20-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,028 Likes on 854 Posts

Done, thanks.

Old 10-20-2014, 02:37 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Just got off the phone with Lenny. Easy.
Thanks again,
kjamo

Old 10-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Veteran Member
Received 580 Likes on 340 Posts

Does Lenny have an email address? Easier for me to just email him all the required info.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:38 PM
Veteran Member

It might be easier for you, but someone else would have take the time and track that down. Plus, I don't think it's a good idea in this day and age to email credit card info. Surely, you can find a cell phone somewhere.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Done easy +1
Cheers Lenny

Old 10-20-2014, 04:55 PM
Veteran Member
Received 334 Likes on 232 Posts
Thumbs up Done...

easy peazy...

Great...spacers for a car I don't even have,lol!

Old 10-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Received 99 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by aJAGMan
Wheel Spacers are made in the U.S.A. by: Motorsport Tech located in Sparks, Nevada Website: Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings, and much more! | Motorsport Tech Here is how to Order: - Dial: 1 (775) 351-1000 - Ask for: Lenny Stahl - Provide Coupon Code: "Jaguar Forums Spacer Group" - Followed by: your "Screen Name" Once Lenny has checked each caller against the list I provided to him, he will then begin gathering personal information about you: - Full Name - Billing Address - Shipping Address - Credit Card #, Expiration, and Sec. Code Followed by specific information about your vehicle: - Year, Make, Model, etc... Motorsport Tech requires at least 10 people to place a firm order before they will manufacture and ship for the discounted rate. This means that we all need to bury Lenny with our phone calls TODAY. Those that have spoken up previously, please make this a priority and place your order within the next 72 hours... Others that may be sitting on the fence, or are not on the list, you may also participate by simply following the instructions above, and tell Lenny you would like to join the group buy, but are not on the list. He will be happy to accommodate you... Because this is a group buy, the special pricing is a quantity discount made possible by Motorsport Tech fabricating a large number of spacers at the same time... As such, this is a Limited Time Offer that expires as soon as everyone on the list places their order, OR by Monday, October 27, 2014, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST!!! This is the list I have sent to Motorsport Tech:[*]Dremorg[*]Timbo[*]aJAGMan[*]shift[*]simonc101[*]SandmanTR[*]White F15 Cat[*]gleonjr[*]Foosh[*]buickfunnycar.com[*]Kjamo[*]KennB44[*]Dew1551[*]schraderade[*]Notenoughtoys[*]Midlife Link to Original Thread: https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...25-off-128625/
Can this be offered to the XF, XK, XJ guys? You would probably get a lot of interest

Old 10-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chXFS
Can this be offered to the XF, XK, XJ guys? You would probably get a lot of interest
As you may or may not know, the fitment for the F-Type is different than all other Jaguar models... I will ask how they might work this in however.
Stay tuned, I'll shoot you a PM as well as soon as I have an answer.

Old 10-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by chXFS
When I talked to the vendor today, he said they could make spacers for anything. They just need the specs. The bolt pattern is the same for all current Jaguar models, but the center bore for the F-Type is slightly larger (63.4 F-Type vs. 63.3 for the rest).

The other thing you'd have to figure out is how wide you want the spacers to be. 15mm seems to be perfect for the F-Type as carefully figured out by an F-Type owner here who had them custom-made just for him, but you'd need to figure out what's the best width for the other models, and XF, XK, and XJ may all be different given the amount of OEM offset, fender flare, etc.

We have enough for the discount on this group buy for the F-Type, and the vendor said they were going to run them at the same time according to the same F-Type specs.

If you think there would be great interest for other models, your best strategy would be to work directly with the vendor on another group buy, and then post it in that model-specific forum. They have all the specs they need except for the width for a particular model.

Old 10-20-2014, 09:09 PM
Banned

Lenny reported to me at close of business today that we have 5 confirmed orders placed. Still need at least another 5 to attain the group discount.

Did all the rest of you take the day off from the forum, or did you get cold feet from all the arm twisting?

Lets see if we can soar into double digits by close of business Tuesday!!!

-

Old 10-20-2014, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Overseas in Australia

I am not in position to make overseas calls is there an alternative way I can confirm my order from Australia?

Old 10-20-2014, 10:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by simonc101
I am not in position to make overseas calls is there an alternative way I can confirm my order from Australia?
Go to their website, linked near the top of my original post in this thread, and use the email address provided in the "contact" page on their site.

That will get you in touch with Lenny.

-

Old 10-21-2014, 11:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Done and done

Ordered spacers for the Jag plus a set for the wife's new Audi

Old 10-21-2014, 04:34 PM
Received 83 Likes on 57 Posts

Side note since I have them already: ran the Jag on the Mexican Toll road up to 161mph for a few seconds and the car was extemely stable with the VAP springs and no steering wheel vibrations either from the adapters.

Retested on a different toll road (Mexican) and hit 157 with the same feel as above.

Back to the regular scheduled program.

The following users liked this post:
Foosh (10-21-2014)
Old 10-22-2014, 08:26 AM
Received 101 Likes on 71 Posts

Hi guys im currently on holiday so wont have a chance to call them until im back in the uk, is this ok??

Old 10-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Timbo
Hi guys im currently on holiday so wont have a chance to call them until im back in the uk, is this ok??

YES, I made a note you were traveling, and they will make an extra set or two and have them ready to deliver when you call and place your order.

Old 10-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

When are these being machined ready for despatch
Do we have to wait till all of the ten have paid?

Old 10-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let voicemail. I guess I called too late. Do you know if we met the minimum number of orders?

Old 10-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Midlife
When are these being machined ready for despatch
Do we have to wait till all of the ten have paid?
When I spoke to Lenny the other day, he said they would be made early next week (assuming we had enough orders) and I would likely have them by end of next week. Ready for the car I don't have yet!

Just checked Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions - AIS Marine Traffic for the "Morning Cello's" position (the boat my car was loaded on). She is waiting to enter the Panama Canal and scheduled to pass through tomorrow! Full steam ahead.

kjamo

Quick Reply: Details: Group discount on Wheel Spacers