F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drove an F-Type R

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Drove an F-Type R

A customer of mine just purchased a new F-Type R and bought it to a meeting in Baveno, Italy (Alps foothills). It was a lot of fun driving on the twisty roads around Baveno. That thing is a work of art, the soundtrack is amazing and the acceleration brutal. Puts my XF SC to shame. I compared it to an angry dog (in a nice way!) it growls, snaps, barks. Will be my next kitty, for sure. Also stayed at the Dino hotel which was very nice!

BTW the customer had a long line of Audi's (A7 was his last, for instance) and high performance German exotica and for him to say this is the best car he has ever owned shows just how good this car is and how far Jaguar have come...

- Tim

Old 03-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Received 243 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by timfountain
A customer of mine just purchased a new F-Type R and bought it to a meeting in Baveno, Italy (Alps foothills). It was a lot of fun driving on the twisty roads around Baveno. That thing is a work of art, the soundtrack is amazing and the acceleration brutal. Puts my XF SC to shame. I compared it to an angry dog (in a nice way!) it growls, snaps, barks. Will be my next kitty, for sure. Also stayed at the Dino hotel which was very nice!

BTW the customer had a long line of Audi's (A7 was his last, for instance) and high performance German exotica and for him to say this is the best car he has ever owned shows just how good this car is and how far Jaguar have come...

- Tim
"Angry Dog"? its a Cat my friend...

But your are right about the sound and acceleration.
I often tell peeps -- like any sweet kitty -- she has a wild array of personalities: a Purr mode, a Growl mode, and then there's the always intoxicating ANGRY mode.