F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Email from Hornburg on 2017 R

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by ndabunka
While it is up to each person to negotiate the best they can, the numbers will actually end up being the same in the end (assuming the same negotiated value) because that dealer is going to get that negotiated amount regardless of how it is structured
Again, no.
negotiate the price down and pay less per month with no money down. That's some very basic stuff here, LOL

Some might like a lower monthly note because the only thing his wife sees is the monthly payment. Others might not care about a higher monthly payment if they don't have to put any money down on it.
True.
Whereas some with a modicum of financial sense will negotiate the price and pay less per month with no money down

There is one area where putting money down on a lease can bite you and I am surprised that as a knowledgeable leasing guy you didn't point it out to bolster your position.
My position (aaaaaaaagain ) is that if you are a good at negotiating you will end up with a lower payment with no money down or even $0 at signing, much like i did.
Such position is self-evident and requires exactly 0 "bolstering"
Having said that, people will inevitably overpay where they don't have to and end up somewhat bitter about it

... it may make more sense to put as little down as possible and simply bite the bullet of the high monthly payments...
It literally NEVER makes sense to pay more when you can pay LESS with NO money down. I mean, again, some VERY basic stuff here