Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eurocharged Performance package sale!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Foosh
Thanks very much for showing up here and answering some of my questions.

Is ISP Racing in Beltville, MD still an approved dealer of yours?

Does the handheld programmer come loaded with the tune?

You mentioned that you could email files. Are they both Apple and PC compatible?
Not a problem, yes they are!

It does not come pre loaded, the first step would be reading off your stock software in order to send that to us and modify from there

The mygenius handheld programmers are Windows compatible only but doesn't require a laptop, it could be a desktop too.

Originally Posted by JarodL
How long / hard is it to install the pulley?
The pulley will require a puller to get it off or cutting it off, either way its almost impossible to avoid destroying it while getting it off. To get it back on takes heat and proper measurements. maybe 1-2hour job for the pulley install.

The following users liked this post:
Foosh (09-25-2015)
Old 09-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Former Sponsor

edited above

Old 09-25-2015, 02:28 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Eurocharged
Not a problem, yes they are!

It does not come pre loaded, the first step would be reading off your stock software in order to send that to us and modify from there

The mygenius handheld programmers are Windows compatible only but doesn't require a laptop, it could be a desktop too.

The pulley will require a puller to get it off or cutting it off, either way its almost impossible to avoid destroying it while getting it off. To get it back on takes heat and proper measurements. maybe 1-2hour job for the pulley install.
Thanks, so 1-2 hours to remove the old one and put the new one on or 1-2 hours once the old one is off to put the new one on?

Do you have any shops in the northeast you recommend?

Last edited by JarodL; 09-25-2015 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:27 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,661 Likes on 3,366 Posts

do you have any experience with doing a pulley and/or tune on a V6S.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:51 PM
Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Will the hand held tuner work on any of the current model jags?

Old 09-26-2015, 03:10 PM
Received 106 Likes on 65 Posts

I've recently ordered this from Eurocharged. I have the pulley installed. I'm waiting on receipt of the hand-held tuner.

I'll give y'all my review upon software installation once I receive the tuner.

The following 3 users liked this post by PolkNole:
domino_z (09-28-2015), Foosh (09-26-2015), Merlin (09-27-2015)
Old 09-28-2015, 11:55 AM
Veteran Member
Received 401 Likes on 209 Posts

F-Type R dynos
Thanks, but as I noted in my question, what i've been waiting over a year for is the F-Type (V6, not the V6-S) curves.

You've got curves for the R and Type-S, but not the base F-Type.

Old 09-29-2015, 12:07 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

So I called, about 12 rings in get an answer. Bad connection. How about email? Sure, send an email to sales. Sent an email. No response... I'm going with someone else. Even if I got a response the sale will probably be over and then to have to put up with this during the install and tune process? Pass.

Old 09-29-2015, 12:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MagnumPI
So I called, about 12 rings in get an answer. Bad connection. How about email? Sure, send an email to sales. Sent an email. No response... I'm going with someone else. Even if I got a response the sale will probably be over and then to have to put up with this during the install and tune process? Pass.

We apologize that we are having phone system issues outside our control. A drunk driver took out a pole in front of our building and we are still suffering from the wreck.

If you provide me with your email address, I'll be happy to look up when you emailed and who replied to you.

We take this very seriously!

We also find that most users who report on the forum that they "emailed" us and didn't get a reply have forgotten the "d" in eurocharged.com.

My employee remembers talking to you and was awaiting your email that he said never came through.

So, why don't you give us the chance to prove why we have the best customer support in the business?

Old 09-29-2015, 12:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,028 Likes on 854 Posts

Speaking of no contact, I left two voice messages last week with your dealer, ISP Racing of Beltsville, MD. They don't answer the phone. I also sent two emails, and it wasn't a case of a wrong email address because I clicked on the email link on their website. No response . . .

Last edited by Foosh; 09-29-2015 at 06:28 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 02:11 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by Foosh
Speaking of no contact, I left two voice messages last week with your dealer, ISP Racing of Beltsville, MD. They don't answer the phone. I also sent two emails. No response . . .
ISP offers some questionable workmanship. Check with Schwabe before you seriously consider having them do anything for you. I'm going to have my work done at Behe Performance in Hanover (recently merged with AT Speed Motors)

The following users liked this post:
Foosh (09-29-2015)
Old 09-29-2015, 06:17 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

We apologize that we are having phone system issues outside our control. A drunk driver took out a pole in front of our building and we are still suffering from the wreck.

If you provide me with your email address, I'll be happy to look up when you emailed and who replied to you.

We take this very seriously!

We also find that most users who report on the forum that they "emailed" us and didn't get a reply have forgotten the "d" in eurocharged.com.

My employee remembers talking to you and was awaiting your email that he said never came through.

So, why don't you give us the chance to prove why we have the best customer support in the business?
Already gave you three.

Last edited by MagnumPI; 09-29-2015 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Received 97 Likes on 70 Posts

Just read this thread, especially since I'm always interested in tuner threads and related after-market parts.

When one starts messing with OEM spark and fuel mapping, support is critical. So, whenever I went with a custom tune (whether through a dealer or myself with a purchased program/tool), I expected both tuner capability and readily available support (either from the tuner or from one of their local dealers). This is not to say that there aren't plenty of tuners out there who do a very fine job (Eurocharged may be one of them). But, for me, based on what I've just read here, the jury is still out. I'll let you guys go first.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by deltagroup
When one starts messing with OEM spark and fuel mapping, support is critical.
+1. I'll be using a local tuner that has been doing cars for me for over a decade. Will always take my call unless he's in the middle of a dyno run.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Received 147 Likes on 115 Posts
Old 10-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Called and talked to Eurocharged today for tune and pulley they also said they could give me a tune for deleted cats. Seems like this is the best option for an increase in horsepower as my Jag is slow. Does anybody know of bigger hp option?

Old 10-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Veteran Member
Received 373 Likes on 279 Posts

Originally Posted by Cletus
Called and talked to Eurocharged today for tune and pulley they also said they could give me a tune for deleted cats. Seems like this is the best option for an increase in horsepower as my Jag is slow. Does anybody know of bigger hp option?
Hennessey Performance | High Performance Upgrades, Parts & Accessories | Camaro, SS, ZL1, Z28, F-150 Raptor, Corvette, CTS-V, GT-R, Challenger, Charger, Escalade

Old 10-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Veteran Member
Received 642 Likes on 411 Posts

Originally Posted by Cletus
If you want bigger horsepower you bought the wrong car. There isn't the support network for these that you're used to with your GTR and there never will be. Short of a completely custom setup, a basic tune/pulley swap is your only real option.

Secondly, your Jag isn't slow and you know that... We get it, you have GTR with a ton of horsepower.

Old 10-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Old 10-05-2015, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Stohlen
If you want bigger horsepower you bought the wrong car. There isn't the support network for these that you're used to with your GTR and there never will be. Short of a completely custom setup, a basic tune/pulley swap is your only real option.

Secondly, your Jag isn't slow and you know that... We get it, you have GTR with a ton of horsepower.
was just looking for 600-700whp sucks that nobody tinkers with these some guy was telling about an 800hp F-type didn't know if he was full of **** or not. I guess it all depends on what your used too but 450whp is not that fast

Quick Reply: Eurocharged Performance package sale!