F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-type Broken AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 07:18 AM
Received 70 Likes on 44 Posts
Default F-type Broken AGAIN

Well, in normal Jaguar fashion My car has found its way to the dealer for the third time in the month of September. The first issue was a malfunctioning Horn, and other small electrical stuff and the thermostat had to be replaced the car overheated, then the second time was for the exhaust to be replaced because for the 5th time in 10 months the Valves have seized, and The other night I was driving to dinner and the car started to sound off, before I pulled in to dinner the Check engine light came on and the car totally changed its tone, it got louder, deeper and more 4cyl like, I assumed it was the Cats again, they were already replaced about 7 months ago.

Car went in yesterday and hopefully I'll have an answer soon, they want to get jaguar involved to buy the vehicle back. Only upside to all of this is I got a really nice XFS wagon loaner car, downside to that, its been wrecked and has a bent rim and doesn't drive straight, oh well, at least it looks nice.

Last edited by StormtrooperFtype; 10-01-2019 at 07:27 AM.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:16 PM
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by StormtrooperFtype
Well, in normal Jaguar fashion My car has found its way to the dealer for the third time in the month of September. The first issue was a malfunctioning Horn, and other small electrical stuff and the thermostat had to be replaced the car overheated, then the second time was for the exhaust to be replaced because for the 5th time in 10 months the Valves have seized, and The other night I was driving to dinner and the car started to sound off, before I pulled in to dinner the Check engine light came on and the car totally changed its tone, it got louder, deeper and more 4cyl like, I assumed it was the Cats again, they were already replaced about 7 months ago.

Car went in yesterday and hopefully I'll have an answer soon, they want to get jaguar involved to buy the vehicle back. Only upside to all of this is I got a really nice XFS wagon loaner car, downside to that, its been wrecked and has a bent rim and doesn't drive straight, oh well, at least it looks nice.
Jaguar will buy back a 2016?