Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F Type Lease Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 10:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F Type Lease Help

Hello Friends.

I've been a long time looker on this forums for over a year now. For the past year I have been reading all posts relating to the F Type.

I'm currently 2 months from turning in my Lexus IS 250 F sport. I was hoping you fine folk may point me to the right direction.

I'm in the state of NJ and I was hoping to lease a F type of some sort. I see on my local dealer site '17 Premium for 64k and 599 month, 3k down, 10k/yr miles.

Will I be able to bring this down further? I understand base models don't really budge much on MSRP. Any chance to negotiate if they still have 16's around?

I'm trying to fit this into a 600/650 a month budget. I rather have my bubble burst here if this is unrealistic rather hoping and wishing without certainty at the dealership.

If I am able to squeeze into that budget should I expect the very bare bone?

Just a side not, I'm looking to put nothing down for cap. Hoping to get 12k yr. I have 800+ credit score. I plan on visiting the dealer ship right after thanksgiving if there is a chance to get payments down to the budget. My backup plan would be to go back with Lexus and get the 350 version ;[

Thanks!

Old 11-21-2016, 10:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sneezez
Hello Friends.

I've been a long time looker on this forums for over a year now. For the past year I have been reading all posts relating to the F Type.

I'm currently 2 months from turning in my Lexus IS 250 F sport. I was hoping you fine folk may point me to the right direction.

I'm in the state of NJ and I was hoping to lease a F type of some sort. I see on my local dealer site '17 Premium for 64k and 599 month, 3k down, 10k/yr miles.

Will I be able to bring this down further? I understand base models don't really budge much on MSRP. Any chance to negotiate if they still have 16's around?

I'm trying to fit this into a 600/650 a month budget. I rather have my bubble burst here if this is unrealistic rather hoping and wishing without certainty at the dealership.

If I am able to squeeze into that budget should I expect the very bare bone?

Just a side not, I'm looking to put nothing down for cap. Hoping to get 12k yr. I have 800+ credit score. I plan on visiting the dealer ship right after thanksgiving if there is a chance to get payments down to the budget. My backup plan would be to go back with Lexus and get the 350 version ;[

Thanks!
i am also in jersey about to lease a base f type coupe, but regarding the price I am the worst one to help you because I am getting a discount (family friend works at corp) but if the deal says 600 with that much down I don't see why you cant stay in that range. they dont budge much with the prices at all really

Old 11-21-2016, 11:18 AM
Veteran Member
Received 206 Likes on 189 Posts

dont forget to add 7% tax to that 599.....which comes out to 640.

getting that same price with zero money down MIGHT be possible......getting that AND 12k miles is a bit of a stretch......but getting all of that and for less, i think is slightly impossible. maybe if its a 2016 model

please let me know what you turn up with when you go to the dealership. im considering doing the same

Old 11-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carzaddict

getting that same price with zero money down MIGHT be possible......getting that AND 12k miles is a bit of a stretch......but getting all of that and for less, i think is slightly impossible. maybe if its a 2016 model

please let me know what you turn up with when you go to the dealership. im considering doing the same
you speak the truth

Old 11-23-2016, 05:44 AM
Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

I got about 8% off MSRP for my 2017. Part of that is a JLR rebate. What's going to kill you is the current money factor. I'm a top tier credit customer and the money factor still translated to a whopping 5%. Based upon the MSRP you quoted looks like yours might be a base model (mine was fully loaded and had a much higher MSRP) so you probably can't expect as much off.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:07 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by carzaddict

Hah, I was actually considering it too, to replace my Focus in June. I'm hoping by then there might still be a few 2016's just sitting in the lot/garage and I can make a deal for around 5-600 a month without putting anything down.

It's funny, I leased my XE in August and then a month later JLR started doing the whole $15k off MSRP on remaining '16 models. So if I waited until Labor Day I could've brought an F-TYPE to the Jag meetup