F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F type R aftermarket spoiler ( and introduction )

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2023, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F type R aftermarket spoiler ( and introduction )

Hello everyone! I have recently had the pleasure to purchase a 2017 Jaguar F type R. I have had this beast for a week now and done almost 1000 kms in it. This is my first true sports car and I can not be happier. Driving this literally feels like a dream come true and I am still in awe on how I made all this possible.

Well anyways, I really love the look of the giant spoiler on the SVR, and wanted to get something similar like that. I am really new to all this as I’ve never even ordered a part for any of my cars in the past. Some doubts and questions in my mind were about the deployable spoiler, do I have to disable it? Because I understand the wing would be placed over it. But, I feel like if maybe there could be a way to install the wing and still have the little deployable spoiler then that would be great! Also I would love suggestions of some other performance/cosmetic mods. ( I was thinking of getting a cold air intake kit for that supercharger whine because that thing’s gonna sound so good.)

Thank you so much for your time, I can’t wait to experience the car more and be a part of the community.

( Some pictures )

Old 07-26-2023, 07:36 PM
Veteran Member
Received 984 Likes on 565 Posts

This is covered a ton on here. Try the search on the forum.

Here is a post I made with a lot of spoiler info.

DC

LINK HERE

The following users liked this post:
Yuvi05 (07-26-2023)
Old 07-26-2023, 08:07 PM
Received 197 Likes on 112 Posts
Default Spoiler suggestion.....

PIECHA

https://www.piecha.com/piecha-specia...t-version.html

I have their GT spoiler. It is hands down the best aftermarket spoiler available. The spoiler actually looks like it is a factory OEM spoiler. The lines of the spoiler contour the rear end of the car.

The following users liked this post:
Old 07-26-2023, 08:43 PM

Thanks a lot! This is helpful.

Old 07-26-2023, 08:46 PM

Okay, I will look into it, I have found carbon fiber ones on ebay too. Also very nice spec love how yours looks.

Old 07-27-2023, 01:49 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to fellow Canadian. Though from the other side of the country. Enjoy the new toy.

Old 07-27-2023, 06:01 PM
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Actually the pietcha spoiler looks nothing like the svr but just the standard spoiler still available from Jaguar.. The cool thing about the factory oem SVR spoiler is:

Is top grade carbon, the sides match the color of your car. And the spoiler Actually moves at 70 mph but the trunk doesn't lift wich is great.

You need 3 pieces. Spoiler ( still sold by jag), middle piece that the spoiler mounts on painted your color. ( still sold by jaguar). But the mechanical mechanism piece is your part hard to find..its not available through jag.
But if you keep it all OEM you have a working spoiler ( plug amd go, controlled by your same spoiler controls)you can find the parts is 100% the way to go. Also other parts you might look at
The OEM rear carbon diffuser looks great if you can find one..took me a year. No longer sold by Jag. Mirrors, vents are also cool. Also OEM side skirts...Also if you keep it all factory the carbon pattern matches

I did it. Here it is.

Last edited by 2009 XF Vail; 07-27-2023 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-27-2023, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jaaaaag
Welcome to fellow Canadian. Though from the other side of the country. Enjoy the new toy.
Thanks a lot my friend, I certainly will!

Old 07-27-2023, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by 2009 XF Vail
Actually the pietcha spoiler looks nothing like the svr but just the standard spoiler still available from Jaguar.. The cool thing about the factory oem SVR spoiler is:

Is top grade carbon, the sides match the color of your car. And the spoiler Actually moves at 70 mph but the trunk doesn't lift wich is great.

You need 3 pieces. Spoiler ( still sold by jag), middle piece that the spoiler mounts on painted your color. ( still sold by jaguar). But the mechanical mechanism piece is your part hard to find..its not available through jag.
But if you keep it all OEM you have a working spoiler ( plug amd go, controlled by your same spoiler controls)you can find the parts is 100% the way to go. Also other parts you might look at
The OEM rear carbon diffuser looks great if you can find one..took me a year. No longer sold by Jag. Mirrors, vents are also cool. Also OEM side skirts...Also if you keep it all factory the carbon pattern matches

I did it. Here it is.
Okay yes, this is exactly what i wanted and my paint is black, so that isn't a problem.
but this is the look i actually really wanted. I have begun my search to look for the wing and I would prefer the oem one but I’m also trynna find another good looking (non oem) one just to save some $. Also gorgeous spec!!