F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F Type reliability?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 08:21 AM
Received 253 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by caviarjag

white plains several years ago (they have since upgraded their facilities) and larchmont most recently. Maybe I will give Darien a shot. Thanks.
Darien, Crest and Fairfield are all great (Eric in Darien, Domenic at Crest and Ted at Fairfield)

Old 04-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Received 182 Likes on 131 Posts

white plains several years ago (they have since upgraded their facilities) and larchmont most recently. Maybe I will give Darien a shot. Thanks.
White Plains is excellent, speak to Edgar. As you say, they went from a run down service depot to newer facilities a couple of years ago, and will be moving again in June to a new Jaguar / Land Rover combined steel and glass palace. I hope the service doesn't deteriorate as they move into the new Corporate model.

Always had first class service from Darien - although they do appear to be more expensive than White Plains.

Old 04-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by ek993
White Plains is excellent, speak to Edgar. As you say, they went from a run down service depot to newer facilities a couple of years ago, and will be moving again in June to a new Jaguar / Land Rover combined steel and glass palace. I hope the service doesn't deteriorate as they move into the new Corporate model.

Always had first class service from Darien - although they do appear to be more expensive than White Plains.
Thanks. Maybe I will give white plains another shot as it's closer. Last time I was there was the old depot. I had to argue to get them to cover broken tabs on my headlights (a well known xf defect at the time) and they gave me a ride to the train in a Volvo wagon that looked like my wife's car after a pack of kids has been in it, spilled some milk, and left in the sun.

Old 04-11-2018, 09:03 PM
Received 182 Likes on 131 Posts

Thanks. Maybe I will give white plains another shot as it's closer. Last time I was there was the old depot. I had to argue to get them to cover broken tabs on my headlights (a well known xf defect at the time) and they gave me a ride to the train in a Volvo wagon that looked like my wife's car after a pack of kids has been in it, spilled some milk, and left in the sun.
That was probably the older very abrupt gentleman, Paul? I got into an argument with him after the original K309 screwed up my exhaust overrun. He is now gone as is the rundown facility shared with Volvo and Subaru, its now a much nicer, albeit temporary facility until they move into the new combined Jag / Land Rover location in June.

Edgar is very customer service focused. Loaners are F Pace / XE's now.