Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-Type SVR Production numbers and more

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2023, 07:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default '19 SVR - Black/Buckskin

@Ftyperegistry Thanks for that info! I guess the next logical questions are:

1) What is the likelihood that it was beaten on by members of the automotive press vs. driven mostly by a JLR executive (or any other less heavy-footed individual than automotive press agents) during those 3K miles? Does difficulty finding other "press" photo documentation of the car suggest the latter?

2) How many Santorini Black/Buckskin convertible SVRs were produced? By model year? With CCB?

Regarding the first set of these questions, your best educated guesses would be welcome. Any/all opinions/info from other members also welcome...

Really appreciate your help!

Old 01-23-2023, 11:18 AM
Received 208 Likes on 122 Posts

) What is the likelihood that it was beaten on by members of the automotive press vs. driven mostly by a JLR executive (or any other less heavy-footed individual than automotive press agents) during those 3K miles? Does difficulty finding other "press" photo documentation of the car suggest the latter?

The fact that it took 2 years to rack up 3k miles on this SVR tells me it was a lightly used media car/exec car.

2) How many Santorini Black/Buckskin convertible SVRs were produced? By model year? With CCB?
See attached image for details. There were 4 Black/Sienna Tan Convertibles SVRs wth CCB built for the US but 1 has never been registered in the US and I believed it stayed in the UK or with Jaguar Corporate since it was registered in the UK back in 2018. There is possible a 2020 one too, SAJDZ5FE8LCK68242, but I have not been able to confirm the interior color via pic or build info.

Attached Thumbnails F-Type SVR Production numbers and more-blacksvrconvertible-taninteriordata.jpg  
Old 02-03-2023, 05:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought SAJWJ6J86HMK36377, and I just found this thread. I pick up the car tomorrow. Unbelievable work you've done collecting all of this info!
This one seems pretty normal, white with black interior, very few options. However, I'm still excited to have it!

Old 02-03-2023, 05:28 AM
DJS
Veteran Member
Received 2,102 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Originally Posted by Theweezersdad
This one seems pretty normal…
No SVR is normal! Congrats.

The following 2 users liked this post by DJS:
SVR 575 (02-03-2023), Theweezersdad (02-03-2023)
Old 02-03-2023, 05:32 AM
scm
Veteran Member
Received 1,460 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Originally Posted by DJS
No SVR is normal! Congrats.
He means normal for SVR!

The following users liked this post:
Theweezersdad (02-03-2023)
Old 02-03-2023, 07:09 AM

@Ftyperegistry – just a quick update on the Black/Buckskin SVR that was the object of my prior queries:

I traveled to Boston to evaluate the car and purchased it from the Boston JLR dealership. Its color combo is even more attractive in person.
The car was kept in their showroom since they acquired it in late October. Shipped it home to my garage in Pennsylvania (enclosed trailer). Besides still being under factory warranty and qualifying for additional CPO warranty, our own pre-purchase visual and mechanical inspection (using their lift) showed that it was very obviously the object of proper care, never exposed to inclement weather, and garaged throughout its life (you can eat off its undercarriage). I'll send photos after professional detailing, minor paint correction, and ceramic coating this spring/summer for this thread and your registry. Thanks again for your invaluable efforts!

BTW, I feel the need to give a shout-out to the Boston JLR dealership. Their team is extremely professional and accommodating. And their facility is a sight to see – over 500 cars for sale in an entirely indoor 4-story facility in Brookline area (virtually downtown Boston) – optimal for storage of all the cars they have for sale, especially in the northern winters. To boot, their Porsche dealership showroom (same ownership) is right next door, so you can walk around their facilities and dream (or eat your heart out, as the case may be). I believe that the place might merit addition to Boston area tourist attractions (just for us nuts).

Old 02-03-2023, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by scm
He means normal for SVR!
Yes, exactly.

That is after all, one of the reasons I like them!

Old 02-03-2023, 10:59 AM
Received 98 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Ftyperegistry
Hi All so I haven't been as busy lately on the forum, but I got around to cleaning up the data and creating a nice little chart with all the F-Type SVR production numbers by year with region and coupe/convertible breakdowns included. Numbers are slightly tweaked from previous figures I provided. In the past year or two I have found a couple pre-production SVRs so these updated figures reflect that. The biggest change came for MY 2020. I had previously stated there were 250. I had confirmed this data from 2 sources, a dealer/SVR rep in South America and a customer that was told only 250 were going to be produced for MY 2020 when she purchased hers. After cleaning up the data I have only been able to find 241 total for MY2020. I thought maybe some would be pre-production ones but I was not able to find any. Also someone from the factory here on the forum confirmed 237 for 2020 so I believe I have found them all since I have 4 more on my list. I will update the chart/numbers on this thread if they ever change.
But here you go. For those looking for just the total . F-Type SVR Production Numbers Totals for all model years: 1873
2020 Caldera Red here, one of 47 total US coupes for 2020; I feel kind of special now

Ftyperegistry (02-04-2023)
Old 02-03-2023, 03:49 PM

Nice colour SVR545 but I would say that!
This great detailedinformation from Ftyperegistry makes you realise how lucky we are,only 22 caledra red convertibles manufactured in in 2017 globally.I was also surprised that there were only 91 convertible SVR's for the UK across the whole production period.
Is it possible to confirm how many Caledra red convertible SVR's were supplied to each global region across the 4 years?

SVR 575 (05-03-2023)
Old 02-03-2023, 04:09 PM

hi

so i'm loving my 2019 (2020MY although weirdly called 2019.5 sometimes) convertible which has the svo paint and CCB and now am looking for a coupe to go with it, but happy to wait for the correct car

I don't like the facelift and doubt we're going to get another ICE 2 seater from jaguar, so I think of the svr as very much the high point

how many 2019/2020 MY coupes did they make for the uk? how many of them had the svo paint options? do you know what colours they are? see I love the hunt and your work with the database makes know which ones to look for ( this may take a while but is half the fun)

Old 02-04-2023, 06:03 AM
DJS
Veteran Member
Received 2,102 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Originally Posted by SVR 575
I feel kind of special now
Vince, we knew you were “special”.

The following 2 users liked this post by DJS:
jaguny (02-05-2023), SVR 575 (02-04-2023)
Old 02-04-2023, 11:02 AM
Received 98 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by DJS
Vince, we knew you were “special”.
Dave, "special" coming from you just adds to the special that I feel

Old 02-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Veteran Member
Received 438 Likes on 387 Posts

Originally Posted by oldtaz
@Ftyperegistry – just a quick update on the Black/Buckskin SVR that was the object of my prior queries:

I traveled to Boston to evaluate the car and purchased it from the Boston JLR dealership. Its color combo is even more attractive in person.
The car was kept in their showroom since they acquired it in late October. Shipped it home to my garage in Pennsylvania (enclosed trailer). Besides still being under factory warranty and qualifying for additional CPO warranty, our own pre-purchase visual and mechanical inspection (using their lift) showed that it was very obviously the object of proper care, never exposed to inclement weather, and garaged throughout its life (you can eat off its undercarriage). I'll send photos after professional detailing, minor paint correction, and ceramic coating this spring/summer for this thread and your registry. Thanks again for your invaluable efforts!

BTW, I feel the need to give a shout-out to the Boston JLR dealership. Their team is extremely professional and accommodating. And their facility is a sight to see – over 500 cars for sale in an entirely indoor 4-story facility in Brookline area (virtually downtown Boston) – optimal for storage of all the cars they have for sale, especially in the northern winters. To boot, their Porsche dealership showroom (same ownership) is right next door, so you can walk around their facilities and dream (or eat your heart out, as the case may be). I believe that the place might merit addition to Boston area tourist attractions (just for us nuts).
Congrats! I saw that one in the dealer a while back. Looked terrific!

Old 02-04-2023, 09:58 PM

I just bought SAJWJ6J86HMK36377, and I just found this thread. I pick up the car tomorrow. Unbelievable work you've done collecting all of this info!
This one seems pretty normal, white with black interior, very few options. However, I'm still excited to have it!
Don’t you mean SAJWJ6J86HMK39377 ?? The one you provided is not a valid VIN

Old 02-04-2023, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lux37
Nice colour SVR545 but I would say that!
This great detailedinformation from Ftyperegistry makes you realise how lucky we are,only 22 caledra red convertibles manufactured in in 2017 globally.I was also surprised that there were only 91 convertible SVR's for the UK across the whole production period.
Is it possible to confirm how many Caledra red convertible SVR's were supplied to each global region across the 4 years?
Yes. I’ll look it up next time I am on my laptop.

Old 02-04-2023, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by mrpgkennedy
hi

so i'm loving my 2019 (2020MY although weirdly called 2019.5 sometimes) convertible which has the svo paint and CCB and now am looking for a coupe to go with it, but happy to wait for the correct car

I don't like the facelift and doubt we're going to get another ICE 2 seater from jaguar, so I think of the svr as very much the high point

how many 2019/2020 MY coupes did they make for the uk? how many of them had the svo paint options? do you know what colours they are? see I love the hunt and your work with the database makes know which ones to look for ( this may take a while but is half the fun)
Good question. I will look it up next time I get on my laptop.
You can find out the UK Coupe numbers in the chart in few post above -> https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...3/#post2600420

Old 02-04-2023, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by oldtaz
Congrats!!! Enjoy ur SVR!!!! These cars really don’t get the recognition they deserve. Less than 700 in the US so not often you see one in person.

Old 02-04-2023, 11:56 PM

Don’t you mean SAJWJ6J86HMK39377 ?? The one you provided is not a valid VIN
I do indeed. Good catch. Too many digits for me to type in correctly!

Old 02-05-2023, 09:59 AM

I do indeed. Good catch. Too many digits for me to type in correctly!
Either way Congrats and here is a video of your can when it was new on display.

Old 02-06-2023, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by scm
He means normal for SVR!
Either way Congrats and here is a video of your can when it was new on display. https://youtu.be/zFXwhogERFk
How in the world did you come up with this??? Prior to purchase I was able to find a few things about it, but not some random dude walking around it at night after the dealership closed! Very impressive!!!

Quick Reply: F-Type SVR Production numbers and more