F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-Type SVR Production numbers and more

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Received 98 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by tomkinsong
It's funny, I was never considering red as an option, I had black and blue up there as my first choices but damn, the Caldera red isn't what I'd call a bright red. Don't get me wrong, it's red as red can be but it's on the deeper side, almost blood red. You really have to see it in person to know if you'd like it or not. I absolutely love it after seeing it.

When shopping, there's only so much we can do for the research. I saw the report on the Koons that there was an accident but the Carfax came back clean. If you have any info, I'd love to hear about it (or would I)? I have a parking lift so I've gone over the car with a fine tooth comb, looked all over it and can't see anything that indicates an accident. Though of course that doesn't mean there wasn't one.

When you're buying an SVR I've noticed they're either really well looked after or they've been abused. There doesn't seem much middle ground. I've been looking for about 4 months and most were out of state and there weren't many coupes - between 8 and 10 usually. One came up literally 8 miles from me but it was rough and had been wrapped. Then this red one came up locally so I went to look. I've researched the car enough to know what to look for and it was hyper clean, almost looks new. Turns out the car belonged to someone else on this forum who traded for an F-Pace SVR. He clearly looked after it and I asked him if I should run the other way, LOL! He had planned on keeping the car but said one of the cars he had just had to go to make room the the F-Pace. And those CCB brakes, it was a super find!

This is the previous owner's photo from this forum.

On my lift...

Day after getting her home...
Great looking car, super find!!

The following users liked this post:
tomkinsong (09-08-2023)
Old 09-08-2023, 11:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's funny, I was never considering red as an option, I had black and blue up there as my first choices but damn, the Caldera red isn't what I'd call a bright red. Don't get me wrong, it's red as red can be but it's on the deeper side, almost blood red. You really have to see it in person to know if you'd like it or not. I absolutely love it after seeing it.

When shopping, there's only so much we can do for the research. I saw the report on the Koons that there was an accident but the Carfax came back clean. If you have any info, I'd love to hear about it (or would I)? I have a parking lift so I've gone over the car with a fine tooth comb, looked all over it and can't see anything that indicates an accident. Though of course that doesn't mean there wasn't one.

When you're buying an SVR I've noticed they're either really well looked after or they've been abused. There doesn't seem much middle ground. I've been looking for about 4 months and most were out of state and there weren't many coupes - between 8 and 10 usually. One came up literally 8 miles from me but it was rough and had been wrapped. Then this red one came up locally so I went to look. I've researched the car enough to know what to look for and it was hyper clean, almost looks new. Turns out the car belonged to someone else on this forum who traded for an F-Pace SVR. He clearly looked after it and I asked him if I should run the other way, LOL! He had planned on keeping the car but said one of the cars he had just had to go to make room the the F-Pace. And those CCB brakes, it was a super find!

This is the previous owner's photo from this forum.

On my lift...

Day after getting her home...
gorgeous car! I am glad you did your due diligence. The accident history made me uncertain, I wish I would have been on this forum prior so i could find the owner haha.

It looks absolutely beautiful and I am glad you got a great deal on it. Basically I was able to find that the car hit in the back and was repaired by a body shop in a small town in Texas by the second owner. If you look at the back fender you will see it's the British version as it has three drilled holes to hold the plate. Also very slight mismatch on the paint. That's the reason they had removed the badge/it wasn't on the car and put in the glove box. It may be something very minor , so I missed out , and seems like the car was destined to go to you. If you ever decide to sell lmk 🙂. Enjoy it and I hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness. Congratulations 🎊

Old 09-08-2023, 01:49 PM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dashd
gorgeous car! I am glad you did your due diligence. The accident history made me uncertain, I wish I would have been on this forum prior so i could find the owner haha.

It looks absolutely beautiful and I am glad you got a great deal on it. Basically I was able to find that the car hit in the back and was repaired by a body shop in a small town in Texas by the second owner. If you look at the back fender you will see it's the British version as it has three drilled holes to hold the plate. Also very slight mismatch on the paint. That's the reason they had removed the badge/it wasn't on the car and put in the glove box. It may be something very minor , so I missed out , and seems like the car was destined to go to you. If you ever decide to sell lmk 🙂. Enjoy it and I hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness. Congratulations 🎊
Thanks Dashd, I appreciate the extra info man. I'll be sure to look under the car for anything that might give me indigestion but a real quick look in the battery/floor area in the trunk says it's good. The SVR badge was indeed in the glovebox! Can I ask how you found the information? I do plan on keeping the car though! . I've had a few modern American Muscle cars over the years, 2005 GTO, 2002 Z28 but I was born and lived in the UK until I was 34. The Jag is an absolute perfect car for me to own in the States. With SVR's not made any more, rare enough to know you're not going to see many of them, this one will be willed to the next owner! LOL

Are you still looking?

Old 09-08-2023, 04:23 PM

Thanks Dashd, I appreciate the extra info man. I'll be sure to look under the car for anything that might give me indigestion but a real quick look in the battery/floor area in the trunk says it's good. The SVR badge was indeed in the glovebox! Can I ask how you found the information? I do plan on keeping the car though! . I've had a few modern American Muscle cars over the years, 2005 GTO, 2002 Z28 but I was born and lived in the UK until I was 34. The Jag is an absolute perfect car for me to own in the States. With SVR's not made any more, rare enough to know you're not going to see many of them, this one will be willed to the next owner! LOL

Are you still looking?
haha yes, I am still looking around but couldnt find another with CCB , and CFP. This one is loaded and without those yellow calipers , the red looks a little too red.
I actually called autocheck and they provided me with the report..the incident happened in April 2021, in a small town in TX. Then I called around all body shops there and that's how I got to the bottom of it. I can email you the report if you want.

About the willingness lol, let me know how it goes when you decide to move on. I have always owned black or white cars so I was trying to go for something different.

Old 09-08-2023, 08:45 PM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

100% agree, the yellow for sure breaks up the red. It's soooo red - like look at me officer red! LOL. I've had the car just a week and it gets loads of attention and comments. No way you're filling up with gas without someone coming over to look at it. Awesome work on the investigation man, I've learned something there. If you wouldn't mind sharing the report, shoot me a message on here and I'll respond there vs chewing up this thread.

I hope you find your SVR, you just have to be patient and keep looking but they're out there....

dashd (09-09-2023)
Old 09-14-2023, 11:35 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New SVR owner

Hello, new to the forum and new SVR owner here from Texas. THANKS for putting all this info together. I recently purchased a 2019 VIN SAJDZ1FE8KCK62836. For some reason, I believe the prior owner had the entire car wrapped in red, with some god-awful semi-carbon fiber accents. On the positive side, it helped the paint stay brand new under there.

The following 2 users liked this post by SunKing:
dashd (09-14-2023), newskatercat (09-14-2023)
Old 09-15-2023, 07:59 AM
Default Just adding/confirming another SVR.

Originally Posted by Ftyperegistry
So little by little that's what I been doing during my leisure time/boring meetings, etc.
It has been super annoying that Jaguar does not release this info at least for the US. Specially since I have found out that for other countries they provide the production numbers info, even appearing in review articles in those countries.(Shotout to Google Translate lol) Also found out via social media that Jaguar releases this info in other countries. For example from a guy in Colombia I found out that SVRs in 2019 totaled 300 (still have to verify) from this lady in UK she posted the dealer told her SVR numbers for 2020 were 250. (This was true as I have completed 2020 numbers)
By the time I am done,in what I'm projecting to be around September I will have VIN numbers and total production numbers of:
British Design Edition - US Only
SVRs - Global
400 Sport - US and Canada
SVRs - Global
Manual - Global
SVRs - Global
Manual - Global
SVRs - Global

I will post some numbers and findings of what I have so far later today. Feel free to ask any questions and I will look up the info when I get a chance.

just wanted to add a thank you for the immense work done! I wished to add or confirm another SVR. I custom ordered it in 2016 and still own.

SAJWJ6J87HMK40117
2017 coupe A. Grey with red interior, carbon fiber roof with carbon ceramic brakes. Was the first F type SVR to come into southern Ohio. Sits alongside a 2014 F type convertible V8 S model (rear wheel drive huligan) my wife drives. She was having way to much fun in it so I had to get one for myself.

keep up the work! This will be unique valuable registry in future years.

Bill

Old 09-15-2023, 09:12 AM
Received 208 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by SunKing
Hello, new to the forum and new SVR owner here from Texas. THANKS for putting all this info together. I recently purchased a 2019 VIN SAJDZ1FE8KCK62836. For some reason, I believe the prior owner had the entire car wrapped in red, with some god-awful semi-carbon fiber accents. On the positive side, it helped the paint stay brand new under there.

Congrats!! Never saw it wrapped in red but I do have some pics of it when it was new at dealer.

Old 09-15-2023, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Shadows
just wanted to add a thank you for the immense work done! I wished to add or confirm another SVR. I custom ordered it in 2016 and still own.

SAJWJ6J87HMK40117
2017 coupe A. Grey with red interior, carbon fiber roof with carbon ceramic brakes. Was the first F type SVR to come into southern Ohio. Sits alongside a 2014 F type convertible V8 S model (rear wheel drive huligan) my wife drives. She was having way to much fun in it so I had to get one for myself.

keep up the work! This will be unique valuable registry in future years.

Bill
You’re welcome. You have any pics to share? Since it was custom ordered no pics of it exists since it was never listed anywhere.

Old 09-16-2023, 07:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1 of 3 Velocity Blue Satin SVRs in the US. Thanks to Ftyperegistry for the info!

Attached Thumbnails F-Type SVR Production numbers and more-img_7072.jpg  
dashd (09-16-2023)
Old 09-17-2023, 11:52 AM

Any info on this white with red roof?

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/jaguar/f...%202H3&sprx=-1

Old 09-17-2023, 08:06 PM

Here are pics from when SAJDZ1FE8KCK62836 was new and from last year’s listing at JLR Newport Beach

The following 2 users liked this post by Ftyperegistry:
dashd (09-17-2023), SunKing (09-18-2023)
Old 09-18-2023, 04:02 PM

WooHoo!! Thanks Ftyperegistry

Old 09-25-2023, 08:15 AM
Received 440 Likes on 236 Posts

SAJWJ6J86HMK45762 is up on Bring-A-Trailer right now, ending today:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...pe-svr-coupe-3

dashd (09-25-2023)
Old 09-26-2023, 01:58 PM
DJS
Veteran Member
Received 2,102 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Originally Posted by Thunder Dump
SAJWJ6J86HMK45762 is up on Bring-A-Trailer right now, ending today:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...pe-svr-coupe-3
Sold for $55.5K…

Old 09-26-2023, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by DJS
Sold for $55.5K…
Would have been a nice upgrade (or stablemate) for you, and right around the corner (sort of)!

Old 09-29-2023, 11:31 PM

I bought my dream car last year on a whim when it popped up at a local dealer, always loved the purr of the jags. Had to trade in my lil C43 AMG to secure it, but you gotta do it when you get the chance right? Came across this forum lookin for some info - but i found a different kind of information; guess I thought I'd clear up that VIN: JCK54213 is definitely Firenze Red and is alive, cared for, and being driven like crazy through the canyons of the mountain states LOL.

The following 2 users liked this post by V8SIMP:
dashd (09-30-2023), Portlander (09-30-2023)
Old 10-10-2023, 08:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New to me

Just picked up my SVR - 2020 Convertible - my second, first was a 2018 coupe - ad to come back. Interesting thread to see how rare these are. My vin - SAJDZ5FE1LCK63898 I welcome any insights on my car.

dashd (10-10-2023)
Old 10-20-2023, 07:36 AM

2017 convertible SAJWJ6K88HMK42716 in FL USA with only 3K on it, on Bring-A-Trailer. Up to $47K with 5 hours to go:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...vr-convertible

Old 10-23-2023, 06:35 PM
Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts

Hi All,

I might have missed this, but is there a breakdown of how many 2019/ 2020's SVRs by color that were sent to the US market?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: F-Type SVR Production numbers and more