Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-type virtual swap meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 06:49 PM
Veteran Member
Received 211 Likes on 157 Posts
Default F-type virtual swap meet

Just got a good idea for all of us. Let's set up a virtual wish list - swap meet specific to our F-Types. Not to step on the toes of the moderators who would prefer us to use the classifieds, the spirit of this thread is to swap items with other like minded members that may have parts that we'd prefer. Don't use this area just to outright sell items. Just post what you have available and/or what you may be in search of. Use this thread to post WTT: or swap parts wish list such as hood vents, wheels or the such. The classified section of the forum is so bad and unorganized that, lets face it is impossible to use.

I'll start by posting that I will have a set of black tornado wheels very soon after I figure out which new wheels I will buy. May be into some carbon blades if someone wants to trade. Winter is coming and I'm sure we can get some action on winter wheels.

I also may consider picking up some early mesh hood vents should anyone decide to upgrade to the V8 style.

I would also be interesting in swapping my perfect two-tone red/black seat covers for a set of all red ones should there be a person out there in F-Land that would prefer two tone assuming an upholstery shop could pull off the recover for a reasonable price. I'd think $200 at most just making a guess. Certainly we could grab a set of seat covers temporarily.

I have available an oem grill (black mesh!), surround and bumper cover left over from a P7 swap.

Perhaps you're selling your F and have some extras that you may want to offer members. List them here.

We can use the PM for direct inquiries.

Anyone else?

Last edited by polarisnavyxj; 07-26-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:17 PM
Received 400 Likes on 211 Posts

Trust me. I've tried that idea with the mods last year. I was shot down. To me it makes no sense to have to sift through the classifieds section for F-Type related items.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:17 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

As I am new to this forum and have a bone stock R convertible (which is awesome!) I would love to have a number of the Carbon fiber options, an OEM car cover and sun screen.... it was 101 degrees here today. Id even like to have a lightweight stretchy cover for the parking lot at work (because I have the spare tire option my gym bag barely fits haha

PS polarisnavyxj you have a private message