Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help - Choosing Radar Detector

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Al priority sensor and Net Radar install

Originally Posted by Smoke Em
Thanks Stealth. I appreciate the feedback and will work on having it adjusted. I went onto the radar forums and asked if someone can test the system and view the ALP config. Two guys have gotten back to me a couple days ago so we're going to test and move things accordingly hopefully this week. I think something was up because I haven't heard the system go off in the 3 days I've driven it so that concerned me to have an independent test done.

Yes the IOS app is not fully functional yet, but should be soon. The radar directional is set to be functional in Sept too. I took advise though and returned the Apple phone so I picked up the Galaxy S7 Edge which will be the dedicated phone. Between functions on the Android system available earlier, app forward and the ability for the App to display in landscape it was worth it for me to change. I'm hoping I can have up and running by next weekend and will be happy.
Just curious. I also have an F-Type . How come you decided to mount 3 regular sensors rather than 2 regular and 1 Tx sensor? Where did you mount the Net Radar? Have you been hit by the DragonEye laser yet?

Old 02-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Smoke Em,

Just curious. I also have an F-Type . How come you decided to mount 3 regular sensors rather than 2 regular and 1 Tx sensor? Where did you mount the Net Radar? Have you been hit by the DragonEye laser yet?