F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help! Need interior trim fastener part number.

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 11:05 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Help! Need interior trim fastener part number.

Had my car in for warranty work to replace blown rear speakers, and got the car back with numerous rattles from the rear parcel shelf. Decided to investigate and found that the technician lost half of the orange clips that hold it in place.

I robbed Peter to pay Paul; took the orange clips from a much easier to remove trim piece and properly refitted the parcel shelf. Wouldn't you know, no rattles. So I need a few replacements but I can't find the part number for them. These are the orange push fasteners that have a little rubber lip around them.

Does anyone know the part number for these??

Last edited by hades281; 07-27-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old 07-28-2018, 04:09 AM
Veteran Member
Received 592 Likes on 362 Posts

JEPC shows that part as C2D3422, except it is white and only has a single head unlike the magenta call-out (photo here: https://www.britishparts.co.uk/jagua...rim-clip-p7721)

The stud is the same length as the red/orange one on your photo, and it otherwise looks the same. They will be stocked parts at dealers so you could call into one and compare to see to make sure

Those trim clips in various sizes are pretty common parts for all sorts of cars, and can be found in mixed size packs on auction websites, Amazon, etc. Always useful to have a set in your garage to replace broken ones.