Sponsored by:

Indy Jag auto shop in NJ ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Banned
Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts
Default Indy Jag auto shop in NJ ?

Hey guys,
anyone in my area know of a good Independent Jaguar auto service shop in the Northern NJ area.
Thank you.

Old 02-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Veteran Member
Received 206 Likes on 189 Posts

i created a similar thread a few months ago and there were some suggestions.

ive been going to Udo in Tenafly, i went based on really great reviews. I went for 2 purposes. 1) dying battery which he resolved and 2) diagnosing if the diff is going bad, which he didnt resolve, because it felt like he didnt want to deal with it. i listed a few other things i thought were wrong with the car and he basically said to me "you're looking for problems, you're looking to throw money away"

he talks a lot, and he gets very close, but he levels with you. he's good to have in your back pocket for emergencies, considering his great reviews.

if you find someone else, please do let me know, i need some stuff taken care of.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:49 AM
Received 108 Likes on 66 Posts

If you are up north, it might be worth giving Bens Auto Body a try. I had bodywork done there, but they are a full service shop... I will be going there for my next yearly service... But that won't be until November.

Old 02-08-2017, 06:46 AM
Banned
Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts
Default I've heard good things about Ben's ...

Originally Posted by SeanU
If you are up north, it might be worth giving Bens Auto Body a try. I had bodywork done there, but they are a full service shop... I will be going there for my next yearly service... But that won't be until November.

I believe they are located in the North Haldon area, yes? He recently acquired the Autobody repair contract with Paul Miller Porsche. I never been to his place and I was under the assumption that they are a bodyshop. They also do auto mechanical service ???

Old 02-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Received 108 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Ubad2
I believe they are located in the North Haldon area, yes? He recently acquired the Autobody repair contract with Paul Miller Porsche. I never been to his place and I was under the assumption that they are a bodyshop. They also do auto mechanical service ???
Thats correct. They are a Jaguar/Bmw/Porsche/Audi certified body shop and they also have a regular auto repair shop up the street. Give them a call, and tell them Sean (the guy with the black XK) sent you. Ben is a big Jaguar fan.

The following users liked this post:
carzaddict (02-09-2017)
Old 02-11-2017, 07:11 PM
Received 71 Likes on 58 Posts

Ben is a great guy...I've known him and his son since I first bought my XFR back in 2010. Great work. Reasonable price. Nice people.