Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Issues with customer service

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 03:35 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Angry Issues with customer service

Hi guys,

I've been struggling with JLR Bahrain, and they are the only agent where I live.
I've had many issues with the car that they couldn't "replicate", and some other issues that were not correctly addressed. I've escalated to JLR Middle East, and from what I see, they do not have enough power to enforce anything on the agent?!
last time I took my car to get some body works done, and since my car left, my tire pressure sensors stopped working, and so far I've had two flat tires in a span of a month, without the car shooting any alarms, and I've lost one of my new PS4s. Also, my seat belt sensors stopped working, so the car is not alarming me when I am not wearing my seat belt, and some times the set belts just locks, and I can't pull it. I have a whole list of complaints that should be out of question for such a "lux" brand, and I am considering the following:

1- Escalate to Jaguar global
2- Raise a complaint with consumer protection authority in Bahrain

what do you guys suggest? what usually works with such bad client service? It's worth mentioning that my car is still under warranty, a 2105 R.
I am selling my car after i address the current mechanical issues, for that I am fed up with their customer service.

Ahmad,

Old 08-05-2020, 08:39 AM
Received 198 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by ahmad.366
Hi guys,

I've been struggling with JLR Bahrain, and they are the only agent where I live.
I've had many issues with the car that they couldn't "replicate", and some other issues that were not correctly addressed. I've escalated to JLR Middle East, and from what I see, they do not have enough power to enforce anything on the agent?!
last time I took my car to get some body works done, and since my car left, my tire pressure sensors stopped working, and so far I've had two flat tires in a span of a month, without the car shooting any alarms, and I've lost one of my new PS4s. Also, my seat belt sensors stopped working, so the car is not alarming me when I am not wearing my seat belt, and some times the set belts just locks, and I can't pull it. I have a whole list of complaints that should be out of question for such a "lux" brand, and I am considering the following:

1- Escalate to Jaguar global
2- Raise a complaint with consumer protection authority in Bahrain

what do you guys suggest? what usually works with such bad client service? It's worth mentioning that my car is still under warranty, a 2105 R.
I am selling my car after i address the current mechanical issues, for that I am fed up with their customer service.

Ahmad,
I would keep escalating as far up as possible.
A couple of questions though.
Are you getting punctures or are the tires leaking down? Either way can you read the pressures from the information center on the dash ?
Are they unwilling to address the seatbelt issue or just don’t have the technical know how to troubleshoot the problem? This is a safety issue and they can’t ignore it.
You said the car was in the body shop, was it wrecked or damaged? If these problems arose after an accident then you should have recourse with the insurance company also.
Best of luck.

Old 08-05-2020, 09:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for your response. I just found the contact for the General Manager of Overseas Service operations, i am currently drafting an email to him, and he is expecting it.
to answer your question, No i had nails in my tires, and I am glad i did, otherwise I wouldnt have found that the sensors went silent.
I am yet to take it to them for diagnosis. I refuse to take it to them before they provide a replacement car.
the accident was minor in the read quarter panel, and it was fully changed, but when they returned the car, there was a scratch on the quarter panel they changed,oil spot on one of the seats, and a hole on the dashboard.