F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaggin off

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 09:35 PM
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Jaggin off

I have owned a decent amount of cars. Bmw, Benz, hot rods, trucks and out of 10 diff types of cars I absolutely love my 15 f type r coupe. I never knew I could love a vehicle this much. Being a dad that runs a few businesses and super active in his family life I never have anytime to myself. I have found myself sneaking out at least once a day for 15-25 min at a time to burn some rubber off the tires. Honestly it feels so good to get in that car and run a little wild. Seriously it has been a blessing to get out of house to have some fun.
I have had car for a month and hope this enjoyment doesn't end!!! Cheers!!!

The following 3 users liked this post by santacruzmg:
4Holer (01-24-2016), LobsterClaws (01-23-2016), TXJagR (01-24-2016)
Old 01-24-2016, 06:06 AM
Veteran Member
Received 196 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by santacruzmg
I have owned a decent amount of cars. Bmw, Benz, hot rods, trucks and out of 10 diff types of cars I absolutely love my 15 f type r coupe. I never knew I could love a vehicle this much. Being a dad that runs a few businesses and super active in his family life I never have anytime to myself. I have found myself sneaking out at least once a day for 15-25 min at a time to burn some rubber off the tires. Honestly it feels so good to get in that car and run a little wild. Seriously it has been a blessing to get out of house to have some fun.
Interesting you should say this. I find myself getting up earlier than most people in my house, and when I do...it is my time! I find myself getting into my car, and taking a spin for around an hour, all by myself wherever the little putty takes me! Wonderful fun for sure. Enjoy!

Old 01-24-2016, 11:12 AM
Veteran Member
Received 295 Likes on 233 Posts

Long story short... After the passing of my wife and a heart attack, my doctor told me I HAD to get rid of stress in my life. I bought my F type R and when I feel the need for a smile, some relaxation, or just to clearly head I go for a drive. I still haven't got my health insurance to pay for the prescription for the F type though...

I've never owned another car that I have enjoyed so much!

Old 01-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Veteran Member
Received 980 Likes on 731 Posts

Automotive Therapy - it's good for what ails you.

Old 01-24-2016, 03:09 PM
BMo
Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

That's what it's all about! Awesome. Of course, we pretty much all feel the same way you do!!