F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaguar Land Rover to suspend output due to chip shortage

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 08:53 AM
Received 368 Likes on 236 Posts

I ended up using the Turtle Wax Pro To The Max Graphene wax after watching a lot of YouTube videos on the different graphene wax products. As much as I like 303 Aerospace products their graphene spray wax didn't seem to perform that well. After the next wash I am going to add a coat of the Turtle Wax Pro Graphene Flex Wax. That should do it. The car will be garaged and never driven in rain or snow so it won't be subjected to very harsh conditions. I had always turned up my nose at Turtle Wax products, considering them a Walmart brand for the masses. But they have really upped their game in the last few years.

I would like to have had a professional detailer apply some type of ceramic coating but after buying the car and some needed accessories I was about tapped out for cash.

Old 08-26-2021, 12:14 PM
Cgo
Received 233 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Dwight Frye
I ended up using the Turtle Wax Pro To The Max Graphene wax after watching a lot of YouTube videos on the different graphene wax products. As much as I like 303 Aerospace products their graphene spray wax didn't seem to perform that well. After the next wash I am going to add a coat of the Turtle Wax Pro Graphene Flex Wax. That should do it. The car will be garaged and never driven in rain or snow so it won't be subjected to very harsh conditions. I had always turned up my nose at Turtle Wax products, considering them a Walmart brand for the masses. But they have really upped their game in the last few years.

I would like to have had a professional detailer apply some type of ceramic coating but after buying the car and some needed accessories I was about tapped out for cash.
hahaha, I know how you feel. I wish $ grew on trees. Some of us do well, but arent rich. ;-)