F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Key fob presentation

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 05:48 PM
Veteran Member
Received 478 Likes on 323 Posts

I have not been very happy with my wife's Caddy XT5, and had considered a Land Rover or a F-Pace, but with no one in the show room interested in even letting me look at the floor models, I guess they did not need to sell any. I will check the Dealership in Atlanta when I go up in March to visit my Kids. Maybe they need some business. Didn't expect a hype from the salesman, but it would be nice for him to at least have been in the office to have said hello and offer a cup of coffee. After all, I did get him about a $5000 commission.

Old 02-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,661 Likes on 3,366 Posts

Originally Posted by SamtheSham
I have not been very happy with my wife's Caddy XT5, and had considered a Land Rover or a F-Pace, but with no one in the show room interested in even letting me look at the floor models, I guess they did not need to sell any. I will check the Dealership in Atlanta when I go up in March to visit my Kids. Maybe they need some business. Didn't expect a hype from the salesman, but it would be nice for him to at least have been in the office to have said hello and offer a cup of coffee. After all, I did get him about a $5000 commission.
Understood...your original salesperson should have at least greeted you warmly and given you an opportunity to inquire about the new vehicles.. The GM at my dealership usually comes over to just shoot the breeze with me when I bring the car in for service. No attempt at selling, but he knows I'm not shy.

Old 02-05-2018, 02:43 PM
SVR
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts

After all, I did get him about a $5000 commission.
Assuming this is a typo and you added an extra zero, even $500 commission for the salesman on a Cadillac XT5 is on the high end.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Received 119 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by lizzardo
Don't know about the growler but I got the leaper at the SF Auto Show for taking a two minute tour of the Sportbrake.
One year they were passing out $1,000 gift certificates at the SF auto show for looking. I can guarantee you I used it.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Received 218 Likes on 160 Posts

The JLR dealers in Atlanta are all shady as hell in my experience. I went to Greenville SC to buy my car and would never give the Atlanta dealers a dime of my money.