F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meridian again....bluetooth vs radio& satellite

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Meridian again....bluetooth vs radio& satellite

We have all been through the meridian issues..
Having recently renewed my Sirius, i was listening to it and realized the sound of the satellite was so inferior to the Sirius in my old XKR.. and so I listened to my radio again..and then the bluetooth and my iPhone... and now that i fixed my speakers in my doors...i have zero sound issue using bluetooth..however both Sirius and the radio are just terrible. It seems that the doors and rear speakers buzz... I'm suspecting there is something else going on that i didn't realize before. I called Sirius, and they said the difference between the old car and this was probably Jaguars satellite module. Does the radio also come through the same module? Is there a reason for the enormous difference..? I know we have all been through this before, but the problem is really exaggerated now that i have got my speakers upgraded. In my old Jag Sirius was very clean and enjoyable...now it seems to amplify the bad system...
I'm trying to think if there could be anything else...? the only other modification i did to my car was disconnect the eco battery...could that possibly influence this?