Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY18 JCNA Discount?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 10:15 PM
Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Default MY18 JCNA Discount?

Hi,

Any idea when/if the discount would appear for MY18 orders?

Last edited by Pie944; 07-15-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:09 AM
Veteran Member
Received 4,661 Likes on 3,366 Posts

Originally Posted by Pie944
Hi,

Any idea when/if the discount would appear for MY18 orders?
It probably will eventually, but maybe not until later in the model year. They'll use it to clear out the earlier models first.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:19 AM
DJS
Veteran Member
Received 2,106 Likes on 1,406 Posts

Try PMing George Camp here - he's the president of JCNA and has previously given good advice on the JCNA discount.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:28 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by DJS
Try PMing George Camp here - he's the president of JCNA and has previously given good advice on the JCNA discount.
+1. George guided me through the process.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:00 AM
Received 98 Likes on 57 Posts

I sent the JCNA a Facebook message with this very question. Curious to hear if you get a reply from George.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:03 AM
Received 163 Likes on 127 Posts

I think Pie 944 and I have spoken but perhaps I was not clear. Thanks for the kind words but I am no longer the President of JCNA--I believe in term limits!! That said JCNA no longer chases JSOBs as JLR created a nice site to keep us all up to date---https://www.jlrprivateoffer.com/

Members should check that for the latest updates. I agree that 18MY will come but now is way too soon. JCNA provides JLR confirmation of member status so if you are not a member for at least 6 months it is all lost on you. So while asking the forum about discounts is social it is really a matter of just tracking the program.

As an editorial comment it has amazed me that anyone interested in a new Jaguar purchase would not maintain their membership. Depending on your local club the cost, for as much as a $5000 discount, is less than $100--but then again I am no financial expert. And yes we have folks that join and ask for an "exception" to the time. Sorry that is never done and membership is dated from activation--not re-activation!

Anyway best of luck and sign onto the Private Offer to see current incentives including some Land/Range Rover models!

The following 2 users liked this post by George Camp:
uncheel (02-01-2018), Unhingd (07-16-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by bb_sam
I sent the JCNA a Facebook message with this very question. Curious to hear if you get a reply from George.

Sam not sure why you would ask Facebook as that like this is an open forum and any number of answers may be given. If you are a member why not e mail your regional directors or the leadership of JCNA. As it is my answer is already here.

BTW Sam why are you curious? There are no secrets.

BTW x2 you have a great local club in your area. They know the program but the issue is you are in Canada. While Jaguar Canada say they have a program we are unable to find out what it is or how it works. Jaguar Canada does offer a "loyalty and New purchaser" discount but they are small and not a club discount per se. We have continued to ask but so far that part (Canada) is a mystery. Have you asked your local dealer?

The following users liked this post:
Unhingd (07-16-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 10:15 AM
Veteran Member

Thank you, George! As I expected, you have come through for us once again.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:19 AM
Received 98 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by George Camp
Sam not sure why you would ask Facebook as that like this is an open forum and any number of answers may be given. If you are a member why not e mail your regional directors or the leadership of JCNA. As it is my answer is already here.

BTW Sam why are you curious? There are no secrets.

BTW x2 you have a great local club in your area. They know the program but the issue is you are in Canada. While Jaguar Canada say they have a program we are unable to find out what it is or how it works. Jaguar Canada does offer a "loyalty and New purchaser" discount but they are small and not a club discount per se. We have continued to ask but so far that part (Canada) is a mystery. Have you asked your local dealer?
Ummm... just to be clear, I sent a private FB message, not a public message. And, I genuinely was looking for an update to what had been posted on the JCNA site.

Also, while we do have a local club, I figured the JCNA was the one getting the info from Jag.

Sorry, don't mean to be defensive here but I think I had asked a legitimate question and meant no ill will .....

Old 07-16-2017, 10:29 AM

Sam no offense but we have phone numbers and e mails posted on the web site. Mine is 888-58-2524 ex "other inquires" Give it a try and we can talk--I do not do FB BTW --my account was last updated in the Eisenhower administration.

Old 01-29-2018, 01:17 PM
Received 173 Likes on 79 Posts
Default JCNA Rebate

The JCNA Rebate is effective for the 2018 F-Types but will not apply to the SVR models...

http://www.jcna.com/private-offer-pr...extended-again

Old 02-01-2018, 10:38 AM

Feral at this point you are correct but the offers change often. The link you cited is the entry portal to the "special offerings". You must actually sign into the site to see the current offerings. We do not change the part you see as it is only once you sign in that the true information is available. https://www.jlrprivateoffer.com/ members logging into this link may see up to date offerings.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Default JCNA Rebate

Hey George,

Thanks! I hope you are correct about the potential for it to change. The SVR exemption is on the entry portal page. It would be nice if that were to change it in the next couple of months before I take delivery of my SVR...

Old 02-02-2018, 09:13 AM

Feral I expect it will change--it did last year. point is the first page you see (the one you posted) is simply old boilerplate. We use to chase sales bulletins (JSOB) but thanks to JLR sales staff they developed a direct entry (the one I posted). With your member number you can see the current offerings--even for Land/Range Rover offerings to the club members. I think you understand this but a lot of folks do not. If my memory serves me right two JCNA members took advantage of the $5000 discount on SVRs from the club. One member used this along with some loyalty money and other incentives and I think the final savings was 35k off sticker. Stay tuned and give it till June or so. Best of luck!

Old 02-02-2018, 10:54 AM

Thank you George, I will watch the site and hope that the rebate is reinstated for the SVR's. I'm expecting to take delivery in April but I would hold off accepting it if I knew the rebate would come back for my SVR...

Old 02-02-2018, 01:36 PM
DJS
Veteran Member
Received 2,106 Likes on 1,406 Posts

I assume you're already a member? Think you have to be a member for 6 months (something like that) to be eligible.

Old 02-02-2018, 03:27 PM

Hey DJS,

You are correct that one must be a JCNA member for at least 6 months to be eligible for the rebate. I have been a member going on two years so I should be okay for that threshold...

Old 02-03-2018, 06:49 AM

Feral and DJS you are both right. Feral that is the spirit-check once a month and jump on it when it is there. Be prepared to help your dealer and if all else fails have the dealer call JCNA when you are there with them doing the deal. We provide an updated file monthly (no addresses or contact) to JLR for verification--but--when you have data bases talking to each other things can and have happened. Normally that is solved by a quick phone call from JLR--they confirm with us and we trust each other so they know there are no games played. Not that folks have not tried!!!!!!!