Sponsored by:

Question about sport cats ....

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 04:14 PM
Banned
Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts
Default Question about sport cats ....

Hi guys,
First off, Happy Easter to all who celibate today's holiday.

My car will be coming out from Winter storage at the end of the month. I'll have the Eventuri CAI installed along with STOP TECH drilled & slotted rotors.
I'm also thinking about getting sport cats probably from VAP. Is this is bolt on and go to go mod, or will the sport cats require a software upgrade/adjustment. I'm sure someone here can let me know the answer.
Thank you.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:38 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,664 Likes on 3,369 Posts

Originally Posted by Ubad2
Hi guys,
First off, Happy Easter to all who celibate today's holiday.

My car will be coming out from Winter storage at the end of the month. I'll have the Eventuri CAI installed along with STOP TECH drilled & slotted rotors.
I'm also thinking about getting sport cats probably from VAP. Is this is bolt on and go to go mod, or will the sport cats require a software upgrade/adjustment. I'm sure someone here can let me know the answer.
Thank you.
I believe someone reported awhile ago that the O2 parameters had to be modified on the tune to avoid triggering the CEL. If that is the case, you might want to just pop for the full VAP tune.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Banned
Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts
Default Thank you ....

Originally Posted by Unhingd
I believe someone reported awhile ago that the O2 parameters had to be modified on the tune to avoid triggering the CEL. If that is the case, you might want to just pop for the full VAP tune.
Appreciate your reply.