F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Richmond VA Polaris White

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Richmond VA Polaris White

So I'm in Richmond on business today and as I'm about to go out for dinner I find out that my bank has cancelled my debit card because of a security breach. I had no warning...and I had $12 in cash to get me home. So I go driving all over town looking for a Western Union. I followed GPS into a pretty shady area where there was clearly not any cash legally changing hands, let alone a Western Union. My next try lead me back to my hotel where there was supposedly a Moneygram (similar to Western Union) nearby. I made one wrong turn, ended up several miles down the interstate, and when I finally got back into the city, I realized I was pretty much on a wild goose chase. So in my frustration, I pulled over-- by what I think was the medical center--to get by bearings straight. Just then a car zips past me and in my mirror I see the unmistakable tail lights of a white F type. Just wanted to let you know that if one of you were driving through downtown Richmond tonight, that was the one bright spot in my three hour escapade of trying to get some cash wired to me.

Old 01-25-2017, 08:14 PM
Veteran Member
Received 371 Likes on 257 Posts

Does your wallet only have one slot??