F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SoCal Dealer Review - Puente Hills JLR

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2022, 11:53 AM
Received 190 Likes on 120 Posts
Default SoCal Dealer Review - Puente Hills JLR

For those living in SoCal whose cars are still under warranty or just prefer having their cars maintained by a dealership, I just brought mine in for its yearly [48 month] service at a new dealership in City of Industry [Puente Hills JLR]. The dealership is located just off the 60 and a few miles west of the 57 [essentially below West Covina].

They opened last fall and the facility is really nice. Better yet, the service folks couldn't have been more pleasant or accommodating. Perhaps they were trying really hard because they opened a few months ago, but it really was a nice overall experience.

If you need a dealer or are searching for a new one, you might give them a try. Has anybody else here had any experiences good/bad with them? Thanks.

The following users liked this post:
Nodnarb (02-02-2022)
Old 02-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Received 397 Likes on 210 Posts

As you stated they are new however most of the management staff are from previous JLR dealer franchises. The GM for PH is Robert Giannini. He was the GM for JLR Cerritos when it was under the Penske group. The service manager is David Elliot, he used to be the service director for JLR Mission Viejo and Newport Beach when it was still under Pendragon. I enjoyed working with both of them when I used to be one their field representatives for JLRNA.

The following users liked this post:
Nodnarb (02-02-2022)
Old 02-02-2022, 02:58 PM
Veteran Member
Received 20,623 Likes on 8,306 Posts

If some of those personnel are from the olde Penske dealership in the now long gone West Covina dealer, then they most likely will be good. We had a great experience when we leased an X-Type in 2003. Penske/Jaguar was under the "thumb" of Ford at that time and he told Frod to take a hike since Penske wanted to move to a better location and frod said no. Sad to see them go, would have done business with them again.

Old 02-02-2022, 07:41 PM
Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Good ****, I've looking for another dealership to serice my F Type.
I've been going to mission viejo JLR mainly because I bought my car pre owned from them even there's cerritos, anaheim hills and newpor beach JLR dealers closer to me but i've been very dissapointed with them. I use to go to Audi Mission Viejo up the street when I had my S4 and they were great, my service adviso very knowledgeable and I had great experience it was awesome but not so much with my JLR,mision viejo as much as they have taken care of me and my car for some major warranty work that needed to be done. I was picking up my car after it was in for SC coolant leak warranty work and as I was getting into the car I heard a metal noise and after looking around and I saw the driver door was hitting and rubbing agained the left front fender/hood and also the hood was conpletely crooked fortutely the paint was and also noticed there was hand and finger prints all over area so I went back into see my service adviser Scott Krauss (completely useless and doesn't know crap) my car goes back in and 10 mins issue was fixed but hand and finger prints was still there, they couldnt even wipe it down and then on my drive home again I see more smudges finger prints on the center stack with ivory interior so I called my service advisor and left him voicemail to let him about it and I also sent him pictures telling him this is BS and this is not acceptable and something needs to be done but ******* never called or messaged me back.