F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supersprint exhaust now available for F Type R

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2021, 02:25 PM
Received 197 Likes on 112 Posts
Default Supersprint exhaust now available for F Type R

Supersprint F Type V8 exhaust system R&D Test.
note: SVR in video title an error. Exhaust system is for R model and V8 version of the F Type car.

Supersprint Italy factory tour. Amazing !

BMW M5 exhaust system development
Good video for reference showing company's expert capabilities.

Track Day

Genuine Supersprint

Hello Gentlemen,
I am the proud owner of a 2017 F -Type R coupe.
I love the car but I always desired the decibel level of the exhaust to be louder without any drone or any raspy tone. This will now be possible very soon!
The exhaust system will have a V8 Wicked sound.
I have been in contact with SUPERSPRINT ITALY to inquire about their plans to develop and offer a superior exhaust system for the Jaguar F -Type V8 vehicle. After several months of frequent communication, Supersprint has secured a F Type R donor car for R&D inorder to develop
an exhaust system for said vehicle.
Here are emails sent to me from Supersprint Italy.

Hi Turko,

I have some good news, as we finally did find a F-Type R donor car , whose owner is interested in a new and better cat-back exhaust.

He is willing to let his car stay at our R&D Factory, for the duration of the development process.

We will try setting up an appointment, to make this project happen within the timeframe of our current R&D schedule.

The F-Type 3.0L V6 is next on our schedule once the V8 exhaust system is complete.

At this point I won't make a statement about the time our new exhaust will become available, but I feel confident that it will possibly be in September-October.

Thank you again for your patience.

Hello Turko.

We will use vacuum valves, the same type of flaps used on the stock exhaust.

The operation will be done through the factory system.

We will start the R&D process very soon.

I will keep you posted on the progress.

Ciao

Hello Turko.

We will most definitely use large diameter tips; possibly the same tip style, dimensioning as found on our BMW M8 exhaust, which is 100mm. I like your suggestion to make the tips larger, same size as the BMW M8.

We will make the final decision once we will start working on the car.

We have smaller, 90mm, and also larger 120mm tips available in our range.

Based upon the pictures of the stock exhaust/diffuser, I assume that the 100mm quad tips will fit into the valence just fine.

The tail pipes inserts will be smaller, as a technical necessity, but not to the point to look like fake pipes.

We will design a good looking exhaust.

Good Morning Turko.

We finally have the car, here at our facility.

I did some sound samples of the stock exhaust.

The Customer has metallic sportcats already, mated to the stock cat-back system.

This exhaust setup sounds like a Honda Civic fart can muffler, taken straight from the 1990s.

The sound note is obnoxiously raspy, to the point of being embarrassing, to say the least.

I think we have long working days ahead of us.

Based upon an initial, visual evaluation, the stock muffler is the same unit as found on the 2006 XKR.

It was a bad exhaust design back then, it only made for a worse result on the newer F-Type R.

As you had mentioned before, turning the sound nature completely around is mandatory.

I will keep you updated as our work progresses.

Have a nice day.

Hi Turko.

Here are the photos of our initial rear muffler prototype.

We are welding it together, and will do the first sound test tomorrow.

Since I made the drawings, our team of fabricators did a great job of making it ready in no time.

For the driving test we will install the factory catalytics back on, so we will have a clear picture of the result of the rear muffler alone, with everything else being stock.

At this time I have no idea if the sound will be what we are actually looking for.

The plan is getting rid of that awful, raspy tone; we will see, come tomorrow.

We may get a nice deeper sound with changing the rear muffler alone, or we may have to add a new mid section, from the cat back.

I will keep you posted on the results, and will also make a short video clip.

Have a nice day.

Hello Turko.

Thank you for your advice.

I believe that this F Type R car we have used for R&D had the same catalytic system installed, as per your information which you provided to us.

I did a quick overview, took some measurements, and found out that this is far from being an ideal design.

In particular, we saw that the catalytic cores they use are way too small for the engine capacity and hp output.

Even if they are 200 cpsi, their smaller diameter and overall volume may neglect the flowing improvements and the performance gains over the stock, larger core, 500-600 cpsi units.

However, this is my assumption, as we did not make any back to back test, neither in terms of flowing (exhaust gas backpressure), nor performance.

We will definitely offer a new Supersprint downpipe / catalytic system, made with the proper volume catalytics.

For the time being, we have developed our own cat-back system, and sound tested it thoroughly against the stock cat-back exhaust.

I can anticipate, the overall result is just great, reaching well beyond my expectations.

Honestly speaking, I had feared that your initial requirements (louder and with no rasp) may have been hard to meet; but once the car arrived to us, I realized that your description and criticism of the sound of the stock exhaust were right on point; it was very clear that the type of sound you had been longing for would become a very possible goal for us.

We always kept this goal in mind, while designing our new exhaust, and I can finally say that we made it sound the way we wanted.

Here is a brief summary of the Supersprint exhaust highlights, which is made by mid pipes and rear muffler + tips.

In the closed valve mode, the sound becomes deep, smooth, typical V8, and there is absolutely no rasp.

When driving in the normal/comfort mode, there is absolutely no droning at cruising speed. When flooring it, the flaps open at 4500, automatically, and the sound changes completely to a high pitched scream; again with no rasp.

Of course we have made our sound tests in the sport mode, as well, which sets the flaps open at all rpm, from idle on up.

This is where the Supersprint exhaust really becomes wild, extremely loud, but once again , with no hint of raspy notes.

I will send you our soundclip, to help you make an idea of how it actually sounds.
Have a good day.
Turko.

Last edited by Turko; 07-13-2021 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Typo
The following 4 users liked this post by Turko:
dangelesmd (12-08-2021), giomgio (07-13-2021), Jag Bass (08-02-2021), JgaXkr (07-13-2021)
Old 07-13-2021, 03:53 PM
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

Is the first video the exact exhaust supersprint made for the R? Confused because the video is titled for the SVR. Are SVR and R exhaust constructed the same? (Obviously the SVR is titanium)

if it sounds like the first video, wow! Sounds really good. Do we know a price?

I always told myself I would never touch this exhaust as it’s pretty much perfect and don’t want to mess with the reason I bought the car, but this may change my mind.

supersprint vs velocityap?

Last edited by mrjohnt; 07-13-2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-13-2021, 04:05 PM
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Nice to see Supersprint wants to develop one for the V6 and V8.
Looks like they really make time to inform and update you well.

Old 07-13-2021, 04:11 PM
Default Mr John ....

Yes, I did see the SVR as part of the video title. It's an error, because the exhaust system is being specifically designed for the V8 motor. I'm not an expert but I'd strongly suspect you'd be able to install this exhaust system onto a SVR if one desired to get rid of the titanium exhaust and replace it with a monster sounding exhaust system.
You should have taken notice of the experts remark about the OEM VA exhaust system being garbage, it's an awfully designed system.
This is all I know at this point in time but I will provide additional information as soon as I get it from Supersprint.
If your objective one has to say the super sprint exhaust destroys the OEM exhaust system when comparing the sound. It's amazing. I believe the super Sprint exhaust is still being slightly tweaked. STAY TUNED GUYS...

Old 07-13-2021, 04:15 PM
Default giomgio .....

Yes, I agree...
Supersprint Italy is the pinnacle of aftermarket exhaust systems.
I highly suggest you look at the second video which shows you the factory tour the R&D division for development of new exhausts and it also explains to you the very long history of super sprint. Then you could see the machinery and tools at their disposal which is just absolutely phenomenal to say the least. Super Sprint is synonymous with perfection. If you look at the video you have to agree with me. STAY TUNED ....

Old 07-13-2021, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Turko
Yes, I did see the SVR as part of the video title. It's an error, because the exhaust system is being specifically designed for the V8 motor. I'm not an expert but I'd strongly suspect you'd be able to install this exhaust system onto a SVR if one desired to get rid of the titanium exhaust and replace it with a monster sounding exhaust system.
You should have taken notice of the experts remark about the OEM VA exhaust system being garbage, it's an awfully designed system.
This is all I know at this point in time but I will provide additional information as soon as I get it from Supersprint.
If your objective one has to say the super sprint exhaust destroys the OEM exhaust system when comparing the sound. It's amazing. I believe the super Sprint exhaust is still being slightly tweaked. STAY TUNED GUYS...
I appreciate your time and effort getting this project going. I own an R, not an SVR. Very interested to know what the price point would be, maybe a group buy intro pricing?
keep us all updated

Old 07-13-2021, 04:50 PM
Default More information to come ......

Originally Posted by mrjohnt
I appreciate your time and effort getting this project going. I own an R, not an SVR. Very interested to know what the price point would be, maybe a group buy intro pricing?
keep us all updated
Sure...
I will keep everyone posted.

Old 07-15-2021, 04:30 AM
Received 49 Likes on 19 Posts

This is VERY interesting development.

Unfortunately - based on what I see price wise on the SuperSprint website - complete system may be $$$

Fingers crossed & Subscribed

Old 07-15-2021, 09:34 PM
Received 65 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Guardian
This is VERY interesting development.

Unfortunately - based on what I see price wise on the SuperSprint website - complete system may be $$$

Fingers crossed & Subscribed
I completely agree with your concerns on this subject.....the availability of this product, the quality and engineering of the product and of course, the price. Like yourself, I am very interested in buying one for my '21 F type R, we'll just have to see if the results of the finished product are positive and if numbers work.

Old 07-17-2021, 10:41 AM
Default My reason for wanting to help you guys ....

Related to this thread, I thought I'd share my background experience, which led me to communicate with the very top officials at Supersprint Italy, to finally have available, hands down the very best exhaust system for the Jaguar F-Type sports car, V8S & V8R engine, and the V6 & V6S engine too.

I am a former sales rep for DINAN BMW.
DINAN corporation is over 40 years old. At one point in the past, BMWAG was seriously considering purchasing the DINAN corporation but it never came to fruition.
DINAN is the best complete tuning outfit for BMW vehicles.
While working as a sales rep, I learned about the very best companies who offer A Grade quality products, Supersprint being one of these European companies.
I appreciate the existence of the Jaguar F-Type message board, so I decided to be an advocate for the F Type car owners, to be able to offer, "THE BEST" exhaust system for your car. In the past I read numerous posts of different F-Type owners, who purchased an aftermarket exhaust system and aftermarket sport cats. After a short period of time, the same customers would express their dissatisfaction with the product primarily because of a unpleasant droning sound and an awful raspy tone from the aftermarket exhaust or from the sport cats. That customer would then try to sell that item to get rid of it.
I personally refused to accept this as being an unsolvable matter. For this reason, I got in touch with certain contact people at the Supersprint corporation in Italy to resolve this problem once and for all.
Supersprint having 66 years of expert exhaust system experience under their belt, easily solved the horrible raspy tone problem including any unpleasant droning sound from the parts.
I have benefitted from this message board so this is my way of showing my appreciation to you guys.

Here's what I have left from my Dinan sales rep days, Several Dinan badge pins.

More information coming very soon guys.
Thank you.

Last edited by Turko; 07-18-2021 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-19-2021, 07:26 AM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

I had planned on keeping the F Type's exhaust stock, but this is potentially going to change my mind.

Old 07-19-2021, 07:57 AM
Received 94 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Fonzo
I had planned on keeping the F Type's exhaust stock, but this is potentially going to change my mind.

I find it funny and at the same token I understand what you mean. The F Types exhaust is literally all over the place on YouTube and other places as one of the most beautiful stock exhaust sounds and here we go as a typical human wanting to "change" one of the things great about the car. And to top it off we will pay thousands to do so. Clearly we all have too much disposable income

The following users liked this post:
J444G (07-20-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 08:26 AM
Default Full details coming this week.

Gentlemen...
I will be posting full & complete details hopefully answering any and all questions about the newly developed Supersprint exhaust system.

I'll give one teaser detail for now, the SS exhaust system will increase the car's horsepower due to its original and unique design. Yes, more power!
Cheers !

mrjohnt (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 10:23 AM

Are you a sales rep for SuperSprint?

concerned about the price.

Old 07-19-2021, 10:33 AM
Default Mr John ...

Originally Posted by mrjohnt
Are you a sales rep for SuperSprint?

concerned about the price.
No... I have no affiliation with Supersprint corporation. I do not work for them as a sales rep.
If you read post# 10 I clearly explain why I am doing this project.
I reside in the NJ/NY region of the United States.

I will post COMPLETE DETAILS regarding the exhaust system this week which should answer all questions.

THE SPECIAL PURCHASING PRICE WILL BE BASED ON A GROUP BUY, WITH A MINIMUM OF 5 EXHAUST SYSTEM ORDERS.

Thank you to everyone.
Turko.

Old 07-19-2021, 12:00 PM
Default Turko Update for you.....

Gentlemen...
I just received news/decesion from Italy about the exhaust system pricing.
I truly believe any potential customer who is interested in purchasing the new Supersprint exhaust system will be thrilled with the special Limited time group buy pricing. You will be very happy with the price.
Cheers

The following 2 users liked this post by Turko:
mrjohnt (07-19-2021), RichardCranium (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 09:28 PM
Received 65 Likes on 41 Posts

I feel like Humphrey Bogart in "Casablanca".....and we waited and we waited....

Anyway, it does sound like there are a number of people interested in this new exhaust system, myself as well. The 2021 type R has a slightly quieter exhaust system then prior years R type.....the "loud" switch doesn't add many decibels driving around at normal speeds and acceleration IMO, although when you stand on the go pedal, it sounds pretty good, again, IMO.
I am anxious to see the pricing and I can compare the number with others I have purchased for prior cars I've owned....specifically, a GTS Viper, a Nissan GTR and a Z06 Corvette....all did the same thing and also came with low restriction cats as part of the assembly.

Old 07-20-2021, 07:02 AM
Default Hello TZOID9 ......

Yes, you are correct. Supersprint exhaust system with it's high flow sports cats will produce more HORSEPOWER !
And the beauty of this system is, the sports cats WILL NOT ... trigger the CEL LIGHT to come on. Supersprint has figured out how to prevent the check engine light from being triggered. 66 years of experience shows with there craftsmanship and expertise.

Full details regarding the Supersprint exhaust system will be disclosed on Wednesday. The information will answer all of your questions about the exhaust system and the special limited time group buy pricing which all interested parties will love !
Supersprint made a Vicious sounding exhaust system without any drone and zero raspy tones coming from the exhaust system. Plus, you will not have to alter your car's engine ECU with any software adjustment from having the Supersprint sport cats as part of the system. And there will be an increase in horsepower !
Everything is explained in tomorrow's lengthy post from me.

Thank you to everyone who has interest in this special group buy.
Turko.

Last edited by Turko; 07-20-2021 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Typo
mrjohnt (07-20-2021)
Old 07-21-2021, 12:06 PM
Default Supersprint F Type R exhaust is now available !

Hello Gentlemen,
I have additional information for you, about the new Supersprint exhaust system. First, you should know, this new exhaust system is 15 months in the making, from it's inception to it's completion. The Covid pandemic in Italy severely slowed down this project.
I've been communicating with the owner of the Supersprint corporation for over one year to make this a reality.

This exhaust system is specifically designed for the Jaguar F-Type R sports car. The SVR mention in the video title is a typo. The exhaust system will however also fit directly on V8S and also the F Type SVR car, if owner chose to change the titanium exhaust system for a Supersprint exhaust system. Why would a SVR owner choose to swap out the titanium exhaust, because the Supersprint exhaust system sounds Vicious! The Supersprint exhaust is factually much deeper and louder and in my humble opinion, it sounds better than OEM exhaust. Watch/Listen to the video and you be the judge.

HORSEPOWER INCREASE WITH THE SUPER SPRINT EXHAUST SYSTEM WILL BE IN THE RANGE OF 30 HP GAIN.

Supersprint will develop less restrictive free flowing headers for the V8 engine. This is the next project for craftsmen at Supersprint !

The exhaust system piping will be 65mm and the exhaust tips will be aggressive 100mm size which is the same size as the BMW M8 sports car.

Work has begun on the F Type V6 engine for exhaust system development !
V6 owners will not be left behind. This system will apply to the V6 and V6S model.

1. Supersprint exhaust system with the Germany made professional high flow Sport Cats will NOT trigger a CEL error code on the dashboard. This system will not require you to do a software adjustment to turn off the CEL light on your dashboard. Your engine ECU can remain stock.

2. Supersprint exhaust system with decatted (no cats) race version system will trigger a CEL so you'd need to have the CEL light turned off via a tuning software adjustment. You can choose your own tuning service provider to do this for you.

3. Supersprint exhaust system with OEM cats also will not trigger the CEL.

Hello Turko,
Thank you so much for your effort!

To answer your questions, this white F Type V8 car is a R, not a SVR model.
For some reason our video guy made a typo when putting it together.
I apologize for that.

The final exhaust setup, as displayed in the video clip, was:

1. Aftermarket cats (not made by Supersprint), which had previously been installed by the owner of the car.

2. Supersprint mid-pipe section, non-resonated.

3. Supersprint rear muffler with valves.

4. Supersprint custom quad tips.

Please note that the Supersprint oversize diameter cat-back system also accepts the stock catalytics (via a set of optional pipe reducers / adapters), as well as the Supersprint own R&L catalytics, made with HJS Motorsport high-volume units.
https://www.hjs-motorsport.de/homepage.html

We have designed our cat-back system with considerably larger diameter piping, 65mm vs. 55mm stock.

Since we have developed exhausts for the RangeRover models a few years ago (RR Sport, RR Vogue) including the SVR versions, which share the same engine with the Jaguar F Type, we have determined that 65mm is the right pipe diameter that is needed for ensuring a proper exhaust gas flow rate, based upon the engine characteristics, such as displacement, hp, supercharging, rev ceiling, etc.

Unfortunately due to our tight schedule we havent had the free time for dyno testing, as the timing schedule for our R&D work was extremely tight, with the F Type R model. The V6 F Type engine being the next scheduled project. The Covid pandemic severely impacted everything in Italy so we are trying to catch-up at this point in time.

Based on our 66 years of experience,
we estimate that the gains in performance from the full package Supersprint system will be in the range of 30hp, with a substantial increase in torque across the entire powerband.

The complete application of the new Supersprint exhaust will be posted on our website, soon, with pricing information, pictures and other details.

In anticipation of it, we confirm that the Supersprint catted downpipes will also be available in a Race version, (without cats).

Turko,
Your idea about developing tubular headers makes good sense, because they would bring more power to the table.

We will evaluate this possibility, taking the availability of the same testbed donor car into account.

The timing schedule for headers design and R&D process requires 4 weeks at a minimum.

As an example of how the new headers may look, here is the link to an existing Supersprint tubular headers system we have developed and manufactured for the older 4.2L V8 Range Rover Supercharged engine.

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/ra...patent-v2.aspx#!/

Note: I asked the specific question of, which header design will be best for the F Type R. 4 to 1 design or the 4 to 2 to 1 design. Here is the answer given to me.

*** This is a difficult question to answer.
We should design both types, build functional prototypes and dyno test them back to back, keeping the stock exhaust dyno chart as a baseline.
Then make our final decision on which headers lead to the best results, not only in terms of peak hp, but based on the gains across the entire powerband. ***
Supersprint F Type R headers are coming for sure!

On a final note, the tips that we made for this car have a straight angled end, similar to the stock exhaust tips, but larger in size at 100 mm each, as per a specific request from the car owner.

The new Supersprint tips will actually be slightly different, featuring angled ends, similar to the tips we offer for the BMW M5 F90.

This angle end matches the F Type R diffuser to perfection, from a styling viewpoint.

We will offer silver chrome, and gun metal grey options.

See link below.

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/bm...o100-left.aspx#!/

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/bm...o100-left.aspx#!/

Let me know if you wish to know more.

Ciao

Hi Turko,
I can confirm that we are currently working on the F Type 3.0L V6 exhaust system development. The exhaust system will be for both V6S and standard V6 model.

First we developed our system for the V8, then moved on to the V6 motor.

It will be a totally different, specific exhaust system, which shares nothing in common with the V8, in terms of design, pipe diameter and other.

I will certainly keep you informed about it, as well.

Manufacturing will start shortly after we have completed it.

The lead time for the first batch of exhausts will be further ahead, possibly due in September or October.

Turko,
To make things more clear.

Please check the link below.

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/su...harged-v1.aspx

The Downpipes item # 402302 and # 402322, which encase catalytics, won't generate error codes.

On the contrary, the # 402312 (catless downpipes) will trigger errors.

We have developed and have been selling these systems since 2014, and this is what we have found out.

Generally speaking, among our comprehensive range of performance exhausts, none of the Supersprint sport catted systems trigger errors.

There are only a few exceptions (brand/model specific), which usually have a critical emission monitoring system.

The reasons are multiple.

1. We use HJS Motorsport, made in Germany metallic cat monolyths, in the largest volume versions available, and also with the most efficient coating option of Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium.

Incidentally those are the most expensive cats within the entire HJS range.

Other exhaust manufacturers use CHEAP low quality, made in China cats, or possibly HJS cats, but with a coating of lower rating (far less expensive).

2. When we do our R&D work, we always determine the most proper placement of the cats within the exhaust piping, with strategically placed threaded bungs for the stock O2 and EGT sensors.

The Supersprint sport catted downpipes won't trigger a CEL.

However this is true for the earlier models, based upon our experience on the Range Rover V8 cars.

Starting from some time in 2019, the monitoring mode of the emissions must have been changed by Jaguar / RR, and a CEL will come on with the catted pipes, regardless.

We first found this happening on a 2020 RR Sport SVR.

This may occur on Euro spec, GPF- equipped cars only (GPF stands for particle filter), not for US spec cars, which only have catalytics, and no GPF.

I hope this answers your questions.

Hi Turko,
I confirm that the exhaust is pretty much in its final layout, as currently displayed in the website.
When we developed our new exhaust system, we focused on the results of driving, and the perception of the sound, both inside the cabin and out. The exhaust system package has no raspy tones and no droning sound coming from the exhaust. None! These issues are finally resolved.

Here is a list with the introductory pricing of each individual exhaust setup.

Cat-back system, ready to bolt on and go.

1. Cat-back system with silver chrome tips ...........Euro 2.400

2. Cat-back system with gun metal grey tips ........Euro 2.500

3. Optional Downpipes,
R&L Downpipes, Sport Catted version .......................Euro 2.000

4. R&L Downpipes, Catless (Race).......................
Euro 500

*note: the above prices are limited time special discounted prices 35% off from retail pricing.

Hi Turko.
It's done. Information is now on our website.
Here is the link.

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/sp...-r-50l-v8.aspx

** Note: you can see pics of the individual parts you wish to purchase on the link. The web site prices reflects the regular price which is 35% higher in cost than the special pricing listed above.**

Each of the individual part# can already be ordered, in theory.

I can anticipate that these Supersprint new exhaust items will be made on demand, with a lead time that can vary between 8 to 12 weeks from the downpayment of the order.

If you can put together orders from 5 people, we can speed up the process and make these 5 systems ready in a relatively short time, say 6 to 8 weeks.

Once all the parts are made and shipped to your friends/customers, each item will follow the regular manufacturing routine, with the schedule and delivery time to be set between 8 to 12 weeks.

I know, this process may sound somewhat complicated to understand, but please keep in mind that we are not a mass producing exhaust company.

We build each and every exhaust individually, 100% Italian hand crafted. There is a great deal of master craftsmanship involved in making the exhaust system.

There are some specific items that are made in batches, in a quantity up to 20 or 30 pcs. each time, simply because the orders add up to it, however they are rare within our comprehensive exhaust range.

I do not know whether to expect that these exhausts for the Jaguar Type F will become extremely popular, being sold in substantial quantity.

They certainly can become a sales hit, but this is still too early to make predictions.

Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend.

Hi Turko,
Thank you for your honest comments.

The pricing information I had sent you earlier today is discounted off the listed web site price MSRP by approx - 35%.

That is a substantial discount !

However I will let my brother handle this matter, as he is the one in the company doing the sales and setting up group buys.
Clearly you are being an advocate for the Jaguar F-Type car owners.
He may be able to calculate lower pricing yet, depending on the overall quantity. No promises at this point in time.

He will be back in office next week, and get into contact with you.

I too look forward to make this happen.

Have a nice weekend.

Hi Turko,
Regarding the Center Pipe kit, that's included in the cat-back system I had previously sent our offer about.

As an alternative option, the Supersprint rear muffler alone can be installed to the stock mid pipe section, however the results in terms of flow and sound will not be up to full potential.

Hi Turko,
This is the best deal we can offer for a group buy, based on different volumes :

5 sets : 35% discount off from retail

10 sets : 40% discount off from retail

20 sets and more : 45% discount off from retail

How does it sound ?
For your information 45% is the highest discount we offer to a very limited number of distributors worldwide, whenever they place large stock orders.
Hope to hear from you again soon.

Note: for the reader, my interaction and correspondence is with the actual owners of the Supersprint corporation. Supersprint is a privately owned family business for 66 years.

Hello Turko,
thank you for getting back so quick.
Your request and explanations make sense, absolutely. So, let's fix a 40% DISCOUNT OFF from retail price, for THE FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS. If there are a total of 10 customers, the other 5 customers will also get the same 40% discount. Otherwise, if the 10 customer quota isn't met, the discount will be 35% for customers 6, 7, 8 and 9. This is more than fair. Our profits will be shrink down to the very minimum but it will be worth it and worth the effort, in order to promote our new exhaust system product. no doubt !
Please be so kind and let me know which Supersprint part numbers you think the group buy customers desire to purchase for this LIMITED trial order. Then I'll have everything arranged for you from our sales and production depts.
Thank you !

** Note: to the reader, if anyone is wondering why is Supersprint expensive compared to other aftermarket exhaust systems, here's the factual answer;
the company has a proven track record, Supersprint is a premium product, they're exhausts are beautifully made, use of high quality premium materials, genuine & REAL power output claims, 66 year history, Supersprint is an exotic product, standard certified products, OEM standards of manufacture, etc. All this meaning people are happy to pay a hefty premium for their gear.
You however get to purchase the product at a fantastic price !
Look at it this way, your getting, The Giorgio Armani "black label" version of an exhaust system. The Best !

THE FIRST 5 F TYPE R OWNERS WHO RESPOND TO THIS THEAD, WITH DECLARED INTENT OF PURCHASE, YOU GET 40% OFF LIST PRICE.
Please respond to this thread with your handle name and put your response number ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ) next to your name to secure your place for the 40% off limited discount.
First come, first serve!

I will do my best to help everyone who wants to buy the exhaust system.

Gentleman, thank you for your interest.
Turko.

Payment Method;

The payment of the goods purchased online at the Supersprint.com site is carried out by credit card: cards belonging to the following companies will be accepted: Visa, MasterCard.

Order Shipments;

Transport costs are counted based on weight and quantity of products and on the basis of the destination.
The total amount of the order will be visible before proceeding with the confirmation.
Orders are processed once received.
The parcel courier will deliver the goods directly to the address given at the time of purchase. Supersprint.com is not responsible for any delays attributable to the fault of the shipper.
Once received the package, please check:
- The number of packages listed on the waybill is actually the one delivered;
- That the package is intact and undamaged, any disputes must be reported to the courier stating that the consignment note signed by the recall, the word "Withdrawn subject to scrutiny", if the package is considered delivered correctly.

Old 07-21-2021, 12:09 PM
Default F Type R photos ....

Quick Reply: Supersprint exhaust now available for F Type R