F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supersprint exhaust pics...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2022, 05:32 PM
Received 101 Likes on 71 Posts
Default Supersprint exhaust pics...

So here they are at last, after a slight delay (covid, brexit etc) and with some nice swag as well.
Couple of t's, couple of hats and a nice gillet which was very nice of the supersprint owner.
The quality of the exhaust welds etc is 2nd to none.

The following 3 users liked this post by Timbo:
Jagauf (02-24-2022), Supersprint Sport Exhausts (04-02-2022), Turko (02-24-2022)
Old 02-24-2022, 06:14 PM
Received 170 Likes on 102 Posts
Default Timbo.....

Timbo,
SuperSprint is glad you are a happy & satisfied customer. We do our very best for all our customers.
Thank you for choosing your SuperSprint exhaust system.
Sincerely,
Roberto.

Old 02-24-2022, 07:10 PM
Veteran Member
Received 984 Likes on 565 Posts

Originally Posted by Supersprint Sport Exhausts
Timbo,
SuperSprint is glad you are a happy & satisfied customer. We do our very best for all our customers.
Thank you for choosing your SuperSprint exhaust system.
Sincerely,
Roberto.
Awesome looking exhaust you have made! Kudos to you.

DC

The following 2 users liked this post by Therock88:
Supersprint Sport Exhausts (04-02-2022), Turko (02-24-2022)
Old 04-02-2022, 02:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Timbo, wonder if you will be able to make a recording of the exhaust with the valves closed and open after installing it? I'm interested in buying it and would like to know how it sounds in real life. I was only able to find two videos on youtube (one from Supsersprint) but I cannot really hear how they would sound in a real life situation.

Also, did you purchase the touring or race version?

Many thanks man.

Old 04-02-2022, 06:03 AM
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by materialism
Hey Timbo, wonder if you will be able to make a recording of the exhaust with the valves closed and open after installing it? I'm interested in buying it and would like to know how it sounds in real life. I was only able to find two videos on youtube (one from Supsersprint) but I cannot really hear how they would sound in a real life situation.

Many thanks man.
That’s the touring version

Old 04-02-2022, 06:09 AM
Received 170 Likes on 102 Posts
Default Mr Materialism ......

Originally Posted by materialism

Many thanks man.
Thank you for you Interest in our exhaust system products. A bit of information, regarding video/audio recording of the two separate videos, showing the white color Jaguar F-Type R sports car. We at SuperSprint recorded the customer's car while doing revving of the motor, to demonstrate the new exhaust system and it's brutal sound. We have a professional film/audio department and our camera man uses a professional Cannon video camera. The customer filmed his car in action, spirited and aggressive driving through various parts of Italy, using a GoPro video camera. I encourage for other customers who have purchased the SuperSprint exhaust system, to film and upload their video onto YouTube, providing the link here on the message board, so everyone can see the customer's new exhaust system and hear it as well. I however do not think other members video recording will be any different or should I say, any better with respect to audio than the two already recorded and available videos which you have mentioned, available on YouTube. The best thing I can suggest is, possibly viewing the video from your home PC and hopefully you might have satellite speakers/external speakers which will give a much more realistic representation of the exhaust notes and overall sound.
There is ZERO DRONING SOUND and ZERO RASPY TONE coming from ANY of our exhaust systems, whether it be Jaguar, Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW etc .... we are proud to say, 60+ years of being in business, we've perfected the aftermarket exhaust system for your car.
Thank you very much for your interest in SuperSprint exhaust system.
Roberto.
PS ... Should you have any questions comments or concerns, please do feel free to send me a private message and I will address any of your concerns. Thank you again.

Last edited by Supersprint Sport Exhausts; 04-02-2022 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Typo
The following users liked this post:
Turko (04-02-2022)