Sponsored by:

Supersprint f type holiday sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2021 | 01:29 PM
|
Sponsor
Default Supersprint F Type Holiday Sale

​​Hello to Everyone.
SuperSprint is now officially a proud sponsor on the Jaguar F-Type message board.
SuperSprint is offering an introduction holiday sale for any Jaguar F-Type sports car exhaust system parts for the following model vehicles;

*JAGUAR F-Type P300 Coupè / Convertible (2.0L - 300 Hp)

*JAGUAR F-Type Coupè / Convertible (3.0L V6) P380 Supercharged 340 Hp - 380 Hp) 2014 -> 2019 (with valve)

*JAGUAR F-Type R Rear Wheel Drive transmission Coupè / Convertible (5.0L V8) Supercharged - 495 Hp - 550 Hp)
(with valve)

*JAGUAR F-Type R AWD Coupè / Convertible (5.0L V8) Supercharged - 495 Hp - 550 Hp) 2014 -> 2019 (with valve)

*JAGUAR F-Type SVR AWD Coupè / Convertible (5.0L V8) Supercharged - 575 Hp) 2016 -> 2019 (with valve)

*JAGUAR F-Type P450 AWD Coupè / Convertible (5.0L V8) Supercharged - 450 Hp) 2020 -> (with valve)

*JAGUAR F-Type R P575 AWD Coupè / Convertible (5.0L V8) Supercharged - 575 Hp) 2020 -> (with valve)

For our debut sales event, we are offering a special discount of 35% off the regular price for our valued F Type message board customers.
**Validity of the offer: until January 9, 2022 incl.

For any questions & inquiries related to our products, we will gladly answer all your questions.
Thank you for considering SuperSprint exhaust system.

For orders: Email Address: sales@supersprint.com

Note: SuperSprint will soon offer the Sport Cats for the AWD V8 model F Type sports car. Fabrication has started.

Last edited by Supersprint Sport Exhausts; 12-13-2021 at 02:16 PM.
The following users liked this post:
schuss (12-23-2021)
Old 12-13-2021 | 04:02 PM
Veteran Member

Heck of an introduction! Nice!

Old 12-13-2021 | 04:08 PM
Veteran Member

Looking at your catalogue, I have questions about the two piece race exhaust.

It says they are valved. Is that like the stock exhaust where they can be quiet and loud? If so, how quiet is the quiet side of it?

How do the mount up? I'm trying to visualize how they would fit in the cavity where the stock exhaust is.

Thanks!

Old 12-13-2021 | 07:00 PM
|
Sponsor
Default Some answers ........

Originally Posted by eeeeek
Looking at your catalogue, I have questions about the two piece race exhaust.

It says they are valved. Is that like the stock exhaust where they can be quiet and loud? If so, how quiet is the quiet side of it?

How do the mount up? I'm trying to visualize how they would fit in the cavity where the stock exhaust is.

Thanks!
Here's the difference between the Touring exhaust muffler and the Race exhaust muffler.
The valved Touring exhaust muffler is the same as the stock valved factory exhaust muffler.
If you have the Touring exhaust muffler and it is not in the sport/race dynamic mode, the exhaust sound is quiet just like the stock exhaust muffler being in it's quiet mode. But when you engage the sport/race dynamic mode, the Touring exhaust muffler is just as loud as the open valve factory exhaust muffler. The obvious difference is the sound from the SuperSprint exhaust muffler. Much more aggressive sound.
Now ... with the valved Race exhaust muffler, if it's in the normal non sport dynamic mode with valves closed, the SuperSprint Race exhaust muffler is louder in it's quiet mode compared to the Touring exhaust muffler quiet mode. I'd say the quiet mode for the race exhaust muffler could be labeled at semi loud. And then when you open the valves it is extreme loud. Touring muffler, when it's in quiet mode it is exactly that, quiet. But when you open the sport dynamic mode the sound level is in the extremely loud mode.
Basically, if you live in a residential neighborhood and your rolling back home at the dead of night, your neighbors will hear your car even when the Valved Race exhaust muffler valve is closed. With the Touring exhaust muffler, if you have the valves closed, neighbors can not hear you coming home at 4AM.
That is the difference between the two exhaust muffler system.
Regarding the Race exhaust muffler installation, the bolt on points are located at the same location as the Touring exhaust muffler. Same mounting points with the car.
I hope I gave a clear answer to your question.
Any other questions, please ask and we will do our best to answer all your questions.

Last edited by Supersprint Sport Exhausts; 12-13-2021 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-13-2021 | 07:41 PM

Would you happen to have a clear picture of the Gunmetal grey exhaust tips? The ones on your site look black and some I have seen look very light grey. Just want to get a true color of the tips before ordering. Thank you

Old 12-13-2021 | 08:08 PM
|
Sponsor
Default Exhaust tips .....

Originally Posted by WHITENV
Would you happen to have a clear picture of the Gunmetal grey exhaust tips? The ones on your site look black and some I have seen look very light grey. Just want to get a true color of the tips before ordering. Thank you

Here are photos of the gun metal grey and chrome exhaust tips for your comparison.

Gun metal grey exhaust tips

Profile view, gun metal grey exhaust tips

Inside the exhaust tip, gun metal grey exhaust tips

Mounting sleeve to the exhaust muffler, gun metal grey exhaust tips

SuperSprint logo Lazer etching, gun metal grey exhaust tips

Chrome exhaust tips, SuperSprint Lazer etching

Mounting sleeve to exhaust muffler, chrome exhaust tips

Inside view of chrome exhaust tips

Chrome exhaust tips

Old 12-15-2021 | 01:12 PM

Great news! I've send an email with some questions.

Turko (12-16-2021)
Old 12-21-2021 | 06:20 PM
|
Sponsor
Old 12-23-2021 | 11:06 AM

Amazing sound and great sale! Email sent.

Old 12-24-2021 | 06:33 PM
|
Sponsor
Default Happy Holidays from SuperSprint

We at SuperSprint would like to wish Everyone here on the Jaguar F-Type message board a Merry Christmas and a healthy and safe New Year for 2022.

schuss (12-25-2021)
Old 12-26-2021 | 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Supersprint Sport Exhausts
We at SuperSprint would like to wish Everyone here on the Jaguar F-Type message board a Merry Christmas and a healthy and safe New Year for 2022.
That was nice that you folks wished all of us a happy holidays...thank you. Now I am interested in your various exhaust products for my 2021 F type R. I sent you folks an email request, using the email address that you posted on this thread, expressing my interest. Unfortunately, I have never received a response. I'll wait to see if you get back to me after this note and if not, I'll move on. Thank you.

Old 12-26-2021 | 05:32 PM
|
Sponsor
Default Sir, please get in touch with me....

Originally Posted by tzoid9
That was nice that you folks wished all of us a happy holidays...thank you. Now I am interested in your various exhaust products for my 2021 F type R. I sent you folks an email request, using the email address that you posted on this thread, expressing my interest. Unfortunately, I have never received a response. I'll wait to see if you get back to me after this note and if not, I'll move on. Thank you.
Dear Sir,
First of all, thank you for your kind words & compliment. SuperSprint has two methods of communication, the email sales address that you've mentioned and a rapid reply option through Private Message. I have been assigned to handle all PM from potential customers on this message board. I will answers all of your questions pertaining to your inquiry for parts. The sales email address can do the same but they are a little slower only because of business hours. SuperSprint is closed for the Christmas holiday. Reopening next Tuesday.
I however monitor the private messages throughout the day into the evening. This is my role with SuperSprint.
My name is Roberto. I look forward to hearing from you via PM.
Thank you for considering SuperSprint.

Old 12-27-2021 | 08:04 AM
|
Sponsor
Default schuss, and Any Other customer, photos of exhaust system parts

Hello schuss, here are the parts you wish to purchase. The exhaust tips are shown/posted in previous post as you can see. If you have any questions please let us know and we will address and answers all questions. Thank you for considering SuperSprint exhaust system.

Picture shows Sport Cats for, Rear wheel drive transmission model F T ype R sports car.
*** Please note, new Sport Cats are being designed for the AWD model Jaguar F-Type R sports car and will be available soon!

This photo shows the Y - PIPE. Our piping is specifically designed at 65mm diameter size for optimum exhaust air flow.

Photo shows the TOURING EXHAUST MUFFLER.

Last edited by Supersprint Sport Exhausts; 12-27-2021 at 08:11 AM.
Old 12-28-2021 | 02:00 AM

are the OEM exhaust mufflers screwed or welded on the R AWD? Unfortunately, my car is not with me and I can't look it up!
THX
BR
Andi

Old 12-28-2021 | 05:42 AM
|
Sponsor
Default Hello Andi ....

Originally Posted by Andi Jaguar G
are the OEM exhaust mufflers screwed or welded on the R AWD? Unfortunately, my car is not with me and I can't look it up!
THX
BR
Andi

Hi Andi,
The exhaust muffler is welded on for an absolute seal, no chance of exhaust leakage. We are happy to be of assistance and answer any questions you have for us.
Roberto

PS you can reach me via PM for rapid response to any and all questions. You can contact "Raffo" via the company email address for questions and for finalizing your sales order and payment.

Last edited by Supersprint Sport Exhausts; 12-28-2021 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-30-2021 | 01:47 AM
|
Sponsor
Default SuperSprint Holiday Sale Event, ending soon.

Happy Holiday to everyone....
please see our Holiday Sale Event end date here;

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...2/#post2480210

Thank you for considering & choosing SuperSprint exhaust system.

Last edited by Supersprint Sport Exhausts; 12-30-2021 at 02:27 AM.
Old 01-04-2022 | 07:15 AM
|
Sponsor
Default Holiday Sale ends .....

Hello Everyone,
The Final 5 Days Left,
For our Holiday Sale Event. If you place your order on Saturday, please confirm via email, Do Not send a private message. Saturday's email orders will be honored. For orders before Saturday, you can place order by PM or email.

order confirmation: Email: sales@supersprint.com
Sales advisor, Raffo

Thank you and have a safe, healthy and successful year for 2022.

Old 01-06-2022 | 05:20 PM

Payed for mine yesterday (cheaper than i expected), now the long wait for delivery.