F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SuperSprint Jaguar F Type R on the track.

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2023, 12:01 PM
Sponsor
Received 170 Likes on 102 Posts
Default SuperSprint Jaguar F Type R on the track.

Hello everyone.
Here's a video, showing our customer with his Jaguar F Type R sports car. He is doing hot laps on the circuit track. The car has the SuperSprint valved Touring exhaust muffler.
Here's the back story of, why he purchased the SuperSprint exhaust muffler for his car.

Originally, the Italian customer (for his lime green color F-Type R sports car) had aftermarket sport cats purchased & installed onto his car, while retaining the original factory exhaust muffler. After the installation, the customer realized the aftermarket sport cats caused the exhaust system, to have an unpleasant very raspy tone. He was disappointed & dissatisfied, with the result of the aftermarket sport cats. The customer
brought his F-Type R sports car to our R&D facility in Mantova, Italy. He spoke with our fabricators and technicians regarding his concern for the unpleasant raspy tone coming from his exhaust. After discussing his situation with our technical department, the customer decided to have the SuperSprint touring exhaust muffler installed onto his car, because he was assured, the SuperSprint exhaust would resolve the unpleasant raspy tone issue with his car. The customer could not justify paying twice to have the existing aftermarket sport cats replaced with the SuperSprint Sport Cats, since he paid a lot of money for the aftermarket sport cats. So he decided it would be wiser and a better investment to change out the factory exhaust muffler. After the SuperSprint exhaust muffler was installed, the customer was extremely happy and completely satisfied with the outcome of his new SuperSprint exhaust muffler. The SuperSprint exhaust system (no matter for which engine, V8 or V6) is fully researched and developed, to make the exhaust sound nothing less than perfect, with no droning sound, no rapy tones and nothing less than desirable aggressive exhaust tones. It does not matter if a customer installs aftermarket sport cats and retains the OEM exhaust muffler, the exhaust sound should not sound unpleasant to the ears. The final outcome is based on correct engineering and proper design.
In conclusion, this is how and why the customer has the SuperSprint touring exhaust muffler with different name brand sport cats.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach me via private message.
Enjoy watching the videos.
Respectfully,
Roberto

The following 2 users liked this post by Supersprint Sport Exhausts:
TheDrainPlug (01-29-2023), Turko (01-25-2023)
Old 01-25-2023, 11:12 PM
Cgo
Received 233 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Supersprint Sport Exhausts
Hello everyone.
Here's a video, showing our customer with his Jaguar F Type R sports car. He is doing hot laps on the circuit track. The car has the SuperSprint valved Touring exhaust muffler.
Here's the back story of, why he purchased the SuperSprint exhaust muffler for his car.

Originally, the Italian customer (for his lime green color F-Type R sports car) had aftermarket sport cats purchased & installed onto his car, while retaining the original factory exhaust muffler. After the installation, the customer realized the aftermarket sport cats caused the exhaust system, to have an unpleasant very raspy tone. He was disappointed & dissatisfied, with the result of the aftermarket sport cats. The customer
brought his F-Type R sports car to our R&D facility in Mantova, Italy. He spoke with our fabricators and technicians regarding his concern for the unpleasant raspy tone coming from his exhaust. After discussing his situation with our technical department, the customer decided to have the SuperSprint touring exhaust muffler installed onto his car, because he was assured, the SuperSprint exhaust would resolve the unpleasant raspy tone issue with his car. The customer could not justify paying twice to have the existing aftermarket sport cats replaced with the SuperSprint Sport Cats, since he paid a lot of money for the aftermarket sport cats. So he decided it would be wiser and a better investment to change out the factory exhaust muffler. After the SuperSprint exhaust muffler was installed, the customer was extremely happy and completely satisfied with the outcome of his new SuperSprint exhaust muffler. The SuperSprint exhaust system (no matter for which engine, V8 or V6) is fully researched and developed, to make the exhaust sound nothing less than perfect, with no droning sound, no rapy tones and nothing less than desirable aggressive exhaust tones. It does not matter if a customer installs aftermarket sport cats and retains the OEM exhaust muffler, the exhaust sound should not sound unpleasant to the ears. The final outcome is based on correct engineering and proper design.
In conclusion, this is how and why the customer has the SuperSprint touring exhaust muffler with different name brand sport cats.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach me via private message.
Enjoy watching the videos.
Respectfully,
Roberto

https://youtu.be/NpTRkU0wqxs

https://youtu.be/teq-ihCuUzg

https://youtu.be/fFyo1ZHq7vo
need video of drive bys not inside. From what I hear, I don't care for it. Sounds strange, like it's in a barrel or something. Meh, I'll stick with stock locked open in loud mode. It's crispier.

Old 01-25-2023, 11:24 PM
Sponsor
Default Cgo .....

Sound is subjective to each individual. I appreciate that.
Those videos are independent videos.
This is our outdoor video.
Thank you.

The following 2 users liked this post by Supersprint Sport Exhausts:
TheDrainPlug (01-29-2023), Turko (01-26-2023)
Old 01-26-2023, 02:20 AM
Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Sound is subjective to each individual. I appreciate that.
Those videos are independent videos.
This is our outdoor video.
Thank you.https://youtu.be/bFPBa9FOBjU
I would buy and install immediately. Unfortunately not possible in Germany! After a week I would have problems with the police.
You can see and hear such conversions immediately. Stress is inevitable on German roads. Very difficult without ABE or other approval
It's a shame, great sound.

The following 3 users liked this post by Andi Jaguar G:
EliteSpa (01-30-2023), Supersprint Sport Exhausts (01-26-2023), Turko (01-26-2023)
Old 01-26-2023, 03:34 AM
scm
Veteran Member
Received 1,460 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Sound is subjective to each individual.
And highly dependent on the quality and placement of the microphone.

The following 2 users liked this post by scm:
Supersprint Sport Exhausts (01-26-2023), Turko (01-26-2023)
Old 01-26-2023, 08:06 AM
Received 424 Likes on 174 Posts

The last I checked Borla did not have an exhaust system for the F-Type(s). I would like to hear one if and when they ever offer.

Old 01-26-2023, 08:28 PM
Sponsor
Default Another video....

Another outside exhaust video clip. It's the Italian customer vehicle before he had it wrapped green color wrap.
video speaks for itself.

Old 01-27-2023, 02:53 PM
Received 377 Likes on 174 Posts

Second video on the track is awesome to watch. I love seeing people drive their F-Types like this!

The following users liked this post:
Old 01-28-2023, 01:06 PM
Received 88 Likes on 56 Posts

Order the full supersprint system exhaust for my 2020 R, very excited!

The following users liked this post:
Old 01-29-2023, 10:13 AM
Received 254 Likes on 129 Posts

Any v6 videos?

Old 01-30-2023, 06:44 AM
Sponsor
Default SuperSprint exhaust for V6 F Type sports car

Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
Any v6 videos?

Here are two independent videos showing the V6 Jaguar F-Type with SuperSprint exhaust system.

We manufacture our product at our fabrication facility in Montova Italy. We have been in business for almost 70 years. Our exhaust does not have the tinny raspy tone.

Respectfully,
Roberto

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/jaguar.aspx