Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Upsell!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2019, 07:11 PM
Veteran Member
Received 283 Likes on 214 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaggyx
Class act Jaguar of Austin back at it with their lovely business practices. At least no damage to your car, right?
Not that I have noticed so far.. One upside while I was waiting got chatting to sales guide from sort of the home country (Wales) and he was the one who let me take out one of their i-Pace vehicles instead of killing coffee in the lounge. I did mention to my new service guy that I wouldn't mind a copy of my car's DDW to add to my file but he looked shocked like I had asked for his bank statements. No way customers are supposed to get their hands on those supposedly although I don't think they carry previous owner information so not sure what the big deal is. Sure I saw someone on here mention that they had persuaded their dealer to cough it up (it's only four or five pages so hardly going to bankrupt them in ink or toner) - telling him I guess I could look it up in Topix also shut him up.

Old 05-28-2019, 06:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dealer charges

Originally Posted by stmcknig
Not that I have noticed so far.. One upside while I was waiting got chatting to sales guide from sort of the home country (Wales) and he was the one who let me take out one of their i-Pace vehicles instead of killing coffee in the lounge. I did mention to my new service guy that I wouldn't mind a copy of my car's DDW to add to my file but he looked shocked like I had asked for his bank statements. No way customers are supposed to get their hands on those supposedly although I don't think they carry previous owner information so not sure what the big deal is. Sure I saw someone on here mention that they had persuaded their dealer to cough it up (it's only four or five pages so hardly going to bankrupt them in ink or toner) - telling him I guess I could look it up in Topix also shut him up.
What is DDW?