General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Bluetooth and radio settings

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2020, 02:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth and radio settings

Has anyone come across an issue with Bluetooth, audio sources and radio presets the last few days? All working fine until this last week.

everytime get in the car the DAB radio presets have reset.

the automatic Bluetooth connection is no longer automatic and have to reset each time I start the car, eve then it only connects for calls not music and it drops out the phone a lot

on media source both USB and Bluetooth connectivity are missing from the options list

funally rather than it pairing with Jaguar XE it’s now saying pairing with discovery sport

any advice would be helpful

Old 04-27-2020, 06:30 PM
Veteran member
Received 3,907 Likes on 3,210 Posts

Sounds like you have lost the battery power source to the radio and it is loosing all of its programming every time the car turns off (looses its source of power). I Would start with the fuses to the radio and verify that they are good. After that, odds are, your radio is dying and will need to be replaced.

Old 01-17-2023, 03:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phil Dixon
Has anyone come across an issue with Bluetooth, audio sources and radio presets the last few days? All working fine until this last week.

everytime get in the car the DAB radio presets have reset.

the automatic Bluetooth connection is no longer automatic and have to reset each time I start the car, eve then it only connects for calls not music and it drops out the phone a lot

on media source both USB and Bluetooth connectivity are missing from the options list

funally rather than it pairing with Jaguar XE it’s now saying pairing with discovery sport

any advice would be helpful
--------------------------------------

Hi Phil

I'm getting the exact same issue with my Jaguar XE 2017
pairing with discovery sport and lost all DAB settings. Did you resolve the issue and if so how ?

Regards
Alan