General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

In Control "Pro Services" expired... but not really, but my car thinks so

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 05:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry In Control "Pro Services" expired... but not really, but my car thinks so

This happens every year, and until this year, a call to Jaguar NA has resolved the problem. My live traffic, and such, for my navigation stops working and my infotainment system says the subscription has laps, "please renew @ Jaguar.here.com". Well, my Incontrol Dashboard says my subscription is good until 5/28 2028. In the past, when I call Jaguar NA they act puzzled, but eventually figure it out, and send a signal to my car and all is well with he world again. I don't know why each year they fail to reset it to match my subscription but that's a whole other "common sense" topic we can get lost in. This year however, when I called Jaguar NA, they said, "in previous years we've put in a ticket with HERE and they have fixed it for you. Unfortunately, we no longer have a relationship with HERE, you'll have to call them yourself." Annoyed?, yes. After 30 minutes of trying to find a phone number for HERE, also frustrated. Finally found one, only to have HERE tell me, they can't help, all their information states, "refer customer to Jaguar NA". My Dealership Galpin Premier Collection - Jaguar is USELESS. Never return my call requesting to talk to my ASIGNED service advisor. "Set an appointment and leave it with us" is all I get from a receptionist. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!! Here is what my Dasboard says...