General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Somebody please tell me what goes here??

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2024, 02:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somebody please tell me what goes here??

Hello everybody! I hope you are doing good.
Can anybody please tell me what kinda connector connects in the pictures below with part number? Im repairing this Jaguar and I have no idea about this car at ALL.
I bought the bumper harness but I dont know what goes in it and around it. Please check the pics and somebody guide me please.
My car is Jaguar XE prestige 2017 model.

Right hand side (Driver side) I dont know what goes in this empty connector. Please tell me.

This is coming from washer fluid.

This is on front bumper harness, I already attached parking sensors on the harness but theres two of these blue connectors that need something on it. Can anybody tell me what this is? My dash shows Check pedestrian system warning.

Left hand side (passenger side) There are two black wires, I have no idea whats it for.

Old 07-01-2024, 08:53 AM
Veteran member
Received 3,910 Likes on 3,212 Posts

zabby, the second picture of the "empty" connector would appear to be the cable that should go to the left hood latch (as you are standing in front of the car looking back at it). This would be somewhat confirmed by the fact that you are working on a right hand drive car. The issue is you are missing the cable that goes inside of it. It would attach to the pull handle under the dash and go to the hood latch. then you should have a second cable coming off of that latch that goes to the latch on the right side.

The top picture would appear to be the connectors for the headlight assembly on the left corner (as you look at the front of the car). The 2 black wires would be ground (should ground to a point near the radiator support). Then the other 3 wires are your low/high/turn (or running) bulb wires.

I am taking a bit of an educated guess with the 3rd picture (gray 2 wire connector and a larger black 3 wire connector). The 2 wire connector should go to a side marker light on the bumper cover and the larger black plug would power a fog light and possibly a running light/DRL.

The 2 black wires with just the silver pins on the end are some sort of ground wires for something. They kinda remind me of the connector in the second pic that I said were for the headlight assembly, just missing the plastic connector.

Unfortunately, I do not have a wiring diagram for the car to give more positive confirmation of stuff. If you can get me that, I can tell you positively what things go to.