General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Spray Touch Up Paint - recommended supplier

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 09:08 AM
Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Spray Touch Up Paint - recommended supplier

I recently use a company for spray touch up paint for my '99 XK8 BRG. I bought it to repaint the cover on the trunk light. I was very surprised. The match was very good and the clear coat came out great. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They are a subsidiary of Service-Spray Corp, Rouses Point, NY 1-877-875-3435. Very easy to order. I received the order in about 10 days.

Roberts Paint Care
robertspaintcare.com

Thanks
Bob Mitchell

Last edited by GGG; 11-26-2019 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Change thread title from OP username to topic
The following users liked this post:
GGG (11-26-2019)
Old 11-25-2019, 10:41 AM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Bob,

I've moved your post from Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Centre to General Tech Help. The Feedback & Suggestion Centre is for posts ABOUT the forum and not for technical discussion.

I'd have called the thread something like Spray Touch Up Paint - recommended supplier as a topic. Let me know if you want it changed.

Graham

Old 11-25-2019, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by GGG
Bob,

I've moved your post from Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Centre to General Tech Help. The Feedback & Suggestion Centre is for posts ABOUT the forum and not for technical discussion.

I'd have called the thread something like Spray Touch Up Paint - recommended supplier as a topic. Let me know if you want it changed.

Graham
Thanks Graham. Sorry for the screw up
Bob

Old 11-26-2019, 02:08 AM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Bob,

I've made the thread title change.

Good information. It always suprises me that sourcing touch up paint is difficult in the US yet getting error codes read in any town or city is easy. Exactly the opposite to the situation here in England.

Graham

Old 11-26-2019, 08:13 AM
Thumbs up Touch up paint

Originally Posted by GGG
Bob,

I've made the thread title change.

Good information. It always suprises me that sourcing touch up paint is difficult in the US yet getting error codes read in any town or city is easy. Exactly the opposite to the situation here in England.

Graham
Unfortunately we do have a hard time finding a good source of touch up paint here. I kind of stumbled on this company after I Googled "Auto touch up paint". After looking over the web site I saw they are based out of Ontario Canada. I hope this will help those in need. Graham thank you for your help with the thread. This web site and the people on it are the best. I used a step by step posting last year to replace the timing chains and tensioners without a problem on my 4.0 engine. I want to say a huge thanks to all the members and especially to you who maintain the web site.
Have a great holiday season
Bob Mitchell

The following users liked this post:
GGG (11-26-2019)