I-Pace EV 2018 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cameras not working

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 03:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cameras not working

I have a brand new 2019 iPace (HSE). Less than 1300 miles on it. I would say that more than 50% of the time when I try and use the 360 degree camera system, the cameras show as "not available." Probably about 40% of the time when I put the car in reverse, the rear camera is "not available." This happens at all times of the day: when first starting in the morning; when I get off the train and get in the car to drive home; when running errands around town (in this circumstance, the cameras will work for one leg of the trip, but then not on another). Perhaps most annoying is there will be times when I put the car in reverse and the camera and sensors work fine, but then 15 minutes later when I go to pull into the garage and try and use the 360 degree feature, the front AND REAR camera show as "not available." This is REALLY disappointing to be happening on a newly acquired vehicle. (Otherwise, I absolutely love my iPace).

Old 11-12-2019, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by JJ iPace
I have a brand new 2019 iPace (HSE). Less than 1300 miles on it. I would say that more than 50% of the time when I try and use the 360 degree camera system, the cameras show as "not available." Probably about 40% of the time when I put the car in reverse, the rear camera is "not available." This happens at all times of the day: when first starting in the morning; when I get off the train and get in the car to drive home; when running errands around town (in this circumstance, the cameras will work for one leg of the trip, but then not on another). Perhaps most annoying is there will be times when I put the car in reverse and the camera and sensors work fine, but then 15 minutes later when I go to pull into the garage and try and use the 360 degree feature, the front AND REAR camera show as "not available." This is REALLY disappointing to be happening on a newly acquired vehicle. (Otherwise, I absolutely love my iPace).
I just received the S19b update OTA which remedied a similar problem I was experiencing with my cameras and switching. Have you checked your options within InControl to see if this has been download/installed or if it's available for your vehicle?

Old 01-12-2020, 11:39 AM
Default Same problem solved by service

Hi, just after the car delivered to me, same problem was appeared in my car. Following one week examination, service changed the cameras for free and the problem has not been repeated again.

Old 01-20-2020, 02:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most likely needs a software update.
That seems to be the answer to everything nowdays.....
But seriously, most likely needs a software update.