I-Pace EV 2018 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with a contact ... someone with Jaguar in England ...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2021, 01:12 AM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Help with a contact ... someone with Jaguar in England ...

Ok ... I need some help here ... My iPace was t-boned ... Sept 2020 ... it is now Feb 2021 and I still don't have it back ... the dealership I purchased it from is working with England to figure out the problem but it takes like a week to get a response from them ... are there any tech's at Jaguar that any of you know or could get me in contact with to figure out how to expedite the repair ??? I thank you in advance ...

Little history ... had the accident on Sept 22nd 2020 in Katy Texas ... I was t-boned by the rear passenger wheel ... was knocked into a pedestrian pole on the side of the street going around 40mph ... No air bags deployed over 23K in cosmetic damages ... I took my car back to the dealership I bought it from but the service advisor I was dealing with did not listen to me... received my car back from collision repair center at the beginning of Dec 2020 asked if they had Jaguar service look at it; was told he had his people which were more than capable of working on it check it out. 2 days later the car completely shut down on me while driving in the middle of the road ... no power at all not even the hazard lights would work. Fast forward to Feb 5th 2021 ... Still don't have a decisive answer to what is wrong ... my insurance is not making me pay for the rental ... and I feel like I have been side-lined ...

so I would appreciate any help that I could get from anyone ... Thank you again ...
T.

Old 02-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,456 Likes on 1,952 Posts

Jaguar have a membership on here, I think it's called CSCJaguar, but you'll have to search the members list to make sure. Jaguar have a US office somewhere I think it's called Jaguar Cars North America (JCNA), but US-based members may know better.

The I-Pace is very new and being an EV, there are not many mechanics around yet who know anything at all about EVs and their problems and that's without issues caused by collisions ! The collision you describe could have caused battery damage, thus explaining why it suddenly stopped, The plain truth is that EVs are very new in the market and there isn't a lot of knowledge out there, I'm afraid.

"I took my car back to the dealership I bought it from but the service advisor I was dealing with did not listen to me"
Explain this, please.