I-Pace EV 2018 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: How would you rate your frustration level with the recurring issues and service exper
Not Frustrated
50.00%
Slightly Frustrated
0%
Very frustrated
0%
Extremely frustrated
50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

I pace frustrattiom

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2024, 01:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I pace frustrattiom

Dear Jaguar Service Team,

I am writing to express my frustration with the ongoing issues I am experiencing with my 2019 Jaguar I-PACE. I have had the car for 6 years in the duration of owning this car, I have brought his car back to dealership uncountable times with issues. Just recently, I brought the car in a month ago to have an issue fixed, with battery traction failure, and now, just a month later, I am facing the same problem again. Additionally, there is a continuous noise from the fan while charging, which my husband reported on 7/17.

This morning, 7/18, I called Jaguar of Sacramento and spoke to the service desk receptionist to express my frustration about having to bring the car back for the same issue. I also mentioned the fan noise problem that started after we got car back from Dealership for the last fix, and requested a loaner car. The receptionist promised to check on the availability of a loaner car once the person responsible returned from lunch. However, the entire day passed without a courtesy call back.

If you review the service history of our car, you will see how many times we have had to bring it back for various issues. It has reached a point where the service provided by Jaguar is extremely frustrating and stressful. Despite spending $80,000 on this car, the service and treatment we receive are beyond disappointing. Getting a loaner car should not be a battle, and it is unacceptable that we have to escalate to speaking with a manager to get basic service.

I have been dealing with Jaguar's service department for six years, going back and forth with these issues. At this point, I do not feel safe in this car, and the situation is overwhelming. I am looking for a solution to these ongoing problems.

Old 07-19-2024, 01:10 PM
Received 681 Likes on 490 Posts

I'm not sure the service team will ever see this but you are far from alone. Jaguar is transitioning from all current models including the I-Pace which is undoubtedly making getting things fixed well or timely problematic. I don't think the transition is being handled well at all given the lack of transparency but I don't have any more voice in this than you do. Best of luck and I'm sure a lot of us share your pain. It could be worse, you could have a Fisker and the folks on that forum are freaking out at the moment. Anyway, best of luck and I'm really sorry you are having to go through this.