Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Any upgrade for the Icons, anytime soon?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 06:38 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,794 Likes on 1,316 Posts
Default Any upgrade for the Icons, anytime soon?

To all that may partake in use of the icons, would you not agree these are a bit long in the tooth and quite dated? They're as old as my X308!!

Is there any chance these will be upgraded in the near future or perhaps even a GIF link would be cool.

The following users liked this post:
GGG (11-19-2020)
Old 11-19-2020, 02:25 AM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Looking for a reply from forum owner, Internet Brands here please.

Graham

Old 11-24-2020, 12:44 AM
IB Staff
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Highhorse
To all that may partake in use of the icons, would you not agree these are a bit long in the tooth and quite dated? They're as old as my X308!!

Is there any chance these will be upgraded in the near future or perhaps even a GIF link would be cool.
I can check with the team but I don't think there's a standard set beyond what the software provides.

Generally, each site has their own collection of smilies that are composed of what members find, for free, on the internet and suggest that they should be added. As Jaguar Forums has just under 200 smilies, at some point, I'm assuming staff added to the default set as I don't believe some are stock.

I'm not sure I understand the GIF link question? Unless there's a setting or permission issue, members can embed images and gifs from other sites by simply using the Uploader tool or using the IMG tag.

The following users liked this post:
GGG (11-26-2020)