Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Downloading requirement - RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 09:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Downloading requirement - RESOLVED

I came across some literature on the forum that found my interest then I remembered the directive that I had to post a certain amount to be able to view these documents and I have less than is required. I can understand the reasoning behind these rules but can't exceptions be made for people who obviously have no ill intent ? Thanks for listening

Last edited by GGG; 05-24-2020 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Add "RESOLVED" to thread title
Old 05-23-2020, 01:39 PM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Daniel,

You have vastly more than the minimum period of membership and a sufficient post count. Please post a link here to the thread/post/document you are trying to download. I can eMail it to the gmail address you have registered with the forum.

Graham

Old 05-23-2020, 05:25 PM
IB Staff
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by dan mayhew
I came across some literature on the forum that found my interest then I remembered the directive that I had to post a certain amount to be able to view these documents and I have less than is required. I can understand the reasoning behind these rules but can't exceptions be made for people who obviously have no ill intent ? Thanks for listening
If you're receiving an error message, please copy/paste that error message along with a link to the post. As Graham stated, your account shows full access and so there should not be such a limitation.

If there's an issue, we'd like to correct it.

Thanks

The following users liked this post:
GGG (05-24-2020)
Old 05-23-2020, 11:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info I just downloaded my Jags specific handbook, and Graham thank you for your hard work and dedication to our Forum without doubt you are invaluable to this endeavor. thanks again.

Old 05-24-2020, 04:52 AM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Daniel,

Thanks for confirming a successful download and for your kind words.

Graham